Really killed Kattappa Baahubali
Why Kattappa didn't kill Bhallaladeva
You may be confusing some of the plot elements here.
Obviously, Kattappa has to serve the throne. Killing or executing someone is the power that Rajmatha Shivagami had. That's why he killed Amrendra.
When Shivagami declared Mahendra as the new king, Kattappa Mahendra had to serve, but Bhallaldeva attacked his mother with an arrow and she fell into the water.
At that time everyone assumed that Shivagami and Mahendra were dead.Hence, Kattappa must serve Bhallaldeva and because of his vow he could not kill Bhallal for 25 years.
But when he found that Mahendra was alive, he began to obey him.
Kattappa to Mahendra : We all thought you were dead, but your grandma gave you life by sacrificing her breath.
- By just describing what your favorite color is
- What's the story of Chrysler
- Requires gender equality. Gender equality
- How do Americans treat their children
- How good was the East German army
- What are some adjustments for hot weather
- How does brand advertising work
- Is a fetish normal
- Which European city is the most expensive
- Is the Trump economy detrimental
- Do people fear their own thoughts
- How Much Are Celebrity Smartphone Promoters Paid?
- What makes an adult autistic
- How are cinemas built
- Can Turkey be a world power?
- How was your first love affair?
- Are Americans secretly racist
- What are the Most Difficult College Majors
- Where can I buy ICAI books
- What is Downton Abbey about
- How do I get google maps
- Is pumpernickel healthier than whole grain
- How are the laws made in China?
- Why do Indonesians love anime