How big are Fortnite updates
Fortnite Update 3.16 is here - German Patch Notes 16.40
Epic Games has that Fortnite Update v16.40 published as announced yesterday. Below we have all the details about the May 11th patch.
The Fortnite Update 3.16 can now be downloaded and installed for all platforms. The file size is 2.9 GB on the PS4 and 2 GB (1,000,026) on the PS5.
Fortnite Patch Notes 3.16 / 16.40
CREATIVE MODE UPDATE V.16.40 - THE RACE MANAGER DEVICE IS NOW AVAILABLE IN FORTNITE CREATIVE MODE
In update V.16.20 we introduced the joyride vehicles and the racing checkpoint device. With the Race Manager device added this week, you can now create even more advanced racing games!
Creators can now record and display the number of laps driven, the race time and the best time! The race manager also opens up a whole range of new possibilities for new types of play: You now have the option of creating time trials or even tournaments in which several laps have to be driven.
Learn more about the new Race Manager on the recent Fortnite Creative Mode documentation page.
NEW SUMMER FEATURES AND VEHICLES
Completely new, summery content awaits you, creators. Jump into the game and check out the fully deployable boats, fishing zone, and brand new surfboard! Creates boat races, fishing competitions, or surfboard trick races for surfers. Get your beach party started now as the summer months approach!
If you're planning on creating something with the new content, then you should also take a look at the Summer Creator Appeal for the chance to be featured in our summer event that we will be announcing soon!
GAMEPLAY BUG FIXES
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from quickly editing buildings while holding a blueprint.
ISLAND BUG FIXES
- We made some material adjustments to all grid islands to give more visual clarity to the grid lines and the surface. The new, flat material has less visual noise compared to the old concrete material and reflects less light.
- These older island centers have been removed from the island creation menu as we switched to a new layout for centers and portals: Flat Grid Center, Floating Island Center, Grass Hill Center.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Details and Back buttons to overlap in the Creative Inventory.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the list of previous islands from updating.
FINISHED OBJECT AND GALLERY BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where some floors of the Coral Castle Center prefab did not load the material as intended.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the roof objects of the Coral Castle Prefabricated Objects and Gallery from displaying a health bar when damaged or damaged by weapons.
- Fixed a bug that caused the snowpiles on the Ice House precast objects and gallery to have a one-sided texture.
WEAPON AND ITEM TROUBLESHOOTING
- Fixed a bug that prevented the fitness power-up device from falling completely on the floor when enlarged.
- Fixed an issue where the Kugler's grapple was pulling vehicles towards the Kugler instead of the other way around.
source: Epic Games
- How can forensics help solve crimes?
- Pakistanis change their views on Israel
- The United States is the only superpower
- Why do you choose a helping profession
- Shall we eat cottage cheese in the morning?
- What makes children goeren
- What does the name Delissa mean
- Why does vaccination harm immunocompromised children
- Who was Tankred Dorst
- What is the Colombian Peso Exchange Rate
- Can this relationship be saved
- How does an unwashed vagina smell?
- What are results under construction
- Have you ever been asked
- What is language
- How to live near Cambridge MA
- How do I prepare for CAT GDPI
- Larry King is Jewish
- Can I sell downloaded games?
- Big companies should donate more to charity
- How do I brake my Asperger s
- How do you start a professional meeting
- Could Jaime Daenerys join
- Why is it great to be young