Is it bad to mix human races
That is why one cannot speak of human races
There are 3.2 billion base pairs in the human genome - but there is no single fixed difference in any base pair that separates Africans from non-Africans, for example. So there is not only not a single gene, which justifies such alleged "racial" differences, but not even a single base pair.
A division into "races" is therefore arbitrarily and unscientific
External characteristics such as skin or eye color, which often serve as an example of supposedly large differences, are only a superficial and easily changeable biological adaptation to the respective local conditions. The color of the skin has changed several times in Europe because it also depends on the sun exposure or diet. A lineage or family closeness or distance cannot be determined from it.
- What do Haitians think of Jamaicans
- What is the difference between LNG and CNG
- How do you eat baked Camembert cheese
- When is it better to be misunderstood?
- What Causes Discrimination in America and Why
- How do you say god in Korean
- How many sects are there in Christianity
- How does the follow-up culture work
- As a rule, successful entrepreneurs are good employees
- Who is someone who inspires you
- How many Chinese use Quora
- What do boys and girls never tell
- How do the Vietnamese see China now?
- Can a graphic designer become an architect
- Mafia How powerful is the Italian mob
- Love or arrange marriage 1
- What is the math behind overbooking
- What is the McKinsey varnish
- Are there girls without friends
- What was the Bible written for?
- Poisonous snakes kill adult eagles
- How do you explain hotel stays
- Which companies are hiring freshmen in Gurgaon?
- Mumbai is the richest city
- US win the trade war
- Why do some foods cause diarrhea
- What does it mean to wear anklets
- Where can you have a pet bear?
- Chinese people eat rabbits
- What is Madagascar famous for
- Cardi B is mentally challenged
- What are Canada's 5 Fastest Growing Industries
- Women deserve equal pay