How often do you change your wallets
Pickpockets: be careful in the crowd!
The tricks of the pickpockets
Mostly pickpockets go in Teams of multiple offenders division of labor before. In doing so, they use tricks or hit at something they caused themselves Crowd too. Be a victim of pickpocketing especially women. The repertoire of pickpockets is extremely extensive, new tricks are known almost every day:
The flower trick
They greet the victim amicably, hug them or put a flower on them. While the victim is puzzled, the wallet disappears.
The wrong tourist trick
Fake tourists ask their victims for directions and show them a city map. While the victim tries to help and takes the card in both hands, the fake tourists steal something from their purse.
The jam generator trick
They block the escalator and let the victim and others run up. While everyone is looking ahead, the congestion producers bend down and their accomplices reach into the victim's pocket from behind.
The window-knocking trick
The window knockers knock from the outside on the window of trains or buses. Accomplices in the car steal the distracted victim's valuables.
The jostling trick
They bump into their victims in a crowd or "pinch" them with accomplices. While the victim is distracted, she or her accomplices reach into their pockets.
The dirty trick
They "accidentally" stain their victims. The victim's money disappears from the pocket of their clothing when they attempt to clean it for a long time.
The jostling trick
In full buses or trains, a thief moves uncomfortably close to the victim, who turns his back on him and offers the bag “within reach”.
The currency exchange trick
They ask the victim to change a coin. When the victim pulls out the wallet and opens the coin compartment, they are distracted from the perpetrator. While he throws his coin into the purse, for example, he takes out banknotes.
The supermarket trick
In the supermarket, strangers ask the victim about certain goods. While it is looking for it, the bag on the shopping cart is emptied.
The lift-up trick
In a restaurant, someone claims to be able to estimate the victim's weight. When lifting, he or an accomplice “pulls” the wallet.
The begging trick
Children hold a sheet of paper in front of the victim in the pub asking for a donation. Or they frolic around the victim in the street and beg them. One uses the distraction to quickly reach for the wallet or handbag.
The bag carrier trick
“Bag carriers” spy out older women when they go shopping and offer them apparently helpful advice to carry the shopping home. There they hurry up the stairs with their bags, while the older person doesn't follow behind so quickly. On the way they take out the wallet, put the bag in front of the door and greet the victim. The loss is only noticed later.
- What are savings bonds
- What should a Christian expect from God
- Where is the largest pyramid
- Can you be humble and rich
- Pays MBA more than MS
- What would you do with 350k
- What does it mean to be ethical
- What do you call your grandparents
- Why does music affect us emotionally
- Italians who speak English sound ridiculous
- Will drones ever replace fighter jets?
- What's the best deal on highways
- Why is there so much sinophobia
- Which colleges in Hyderabad have the hottest girls?
- Why are baby animals so playful
- What makes students unmotivated
- It's all a coincidence
- Why are Americans so conservative
- Is there dirt in Singapore's politics
- Can we be friends again
- What are the best Cantonese audio dictionaries
- What is a salary of a commercial pilot
- What is the British pronunciation
- Trump's parents were immigrants