What does click
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Click, Plural: Clicks
- IPA: [klɪk], Plural: [klɪks]
- 1) Phonetics: short for click
- 2) IT: short for mouse click
- 1) Avulsive, injective, click, klix, suction, click, click
- 2) mouse click
- 1) consonant, sound
- 2) double click
- 1) “The position of the tongue and the way of breathing are very different Clicks out. "
- 2) a Click is enough and you have a magazine subscription for the entire next year.
- Nominative: singular the click; Plural the clicks
- Genitive: singular of the click; Plural of clicks
- Dative: singular the click; Plural the clicks
- Accusative: singular the click; Plural the clicks
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Just one Click and the shoes, dress and flat screen TV are bought online and are delivered. Everything is wonderful? No.“
NWZ Online, August 24, 2018
„These days Twitter is testing a new feature. With a Click the sorting should be visible and changeable.“
BILD.de, November 01, 2018
„By Click About the website: With this software you can create a technically high-quality homepage without any programming knowledge.“
Computer picture, April 20, 2019
„Sat.1-Monday: Click and away Already this week the program line-up changes.“
Oddsmeter.de, February 25, 2019
„The police in North Rhine-Westphalia should get a new software that with a Click search all databases the investigator should simultaneously search.“
heise online, June 25, 2019
„Through a Click a subscription can be taken out quickly without wanting to.“
Kölnische Rundschau, October 12, 2020
„On one Click well informed: An overview of the current situation in the country and worldwide.“
nachricht.at, March 28, 2020
„With a Click Refine your pictures with color looks and make corrections. This is made possible by presets that you can create or import yourself.“
heise online, June 17, 2020
„A message circulates on WhatsApp that YouTube is going pro Click Donate to a hospital in Italy for a specific song.“
mimikama, March 30, 2020
„Allegedly, the Bergamo hospital receives a donation of one euro for each Click on 'Rinascero, Rinascerai' - in German: 'I will be reborn, you will be reborn' - by Roby Facchinetti.“
Epoch Times, March 30, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Injective: Phonetics: a plosive sound that is widespread, especially in African dialects, and when it is articulated, air is sucked in
- Click loud: Phonetics: class of sounds that are formed when air is suddenly drawn into the oral cavity from outside
- click: Phonetics Class of sounds that are formed when air is suddenly drawn into the oral cavity from outside
Another word (synonym) for click - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "click":
abort: ... most Windows application dialog boxes correspond to pressing the Escape key and clicking the Cancel button. "3)" Newsreader, ie the programs with which you ...
Mouse click: pressing the button on a computer mouse Origin of the term: determinative compound, composed of mouse and click Superordinate terms: computer Examples of use: 1) E-mails can be marked as read with a click of the mouse
clinker: ... Origin of the term: 1) either from klingen or from the special clay that was previously called Klink or Klick Superordinate terms: 1) brick, paving stone ...
Articulation type: Nasal, Plosive, Fricative (fricative), Approximant (approximate sound), Vibrant / Trill, Tap, Flap, Lateral, Click / Injective, Implosive, Ejective Examples of use: 1) The types of articulation of the sound b) are: bilabial and voiced
Shot put pendulum: ... the nouns shot put and pendulum synonyms: 1) Ball pendulum, Newton pendulum, Newton cradle, click-clack game Superordinate terms: 1) Classic mechanics ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Click" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (5/20/2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Klick/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "click" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Clicker (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular clicker; Plural clicker genitive: singular ...
Clickers (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Kli | ckern Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈklɪkɐn]…
Clickers (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Kli | ckers Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈklɪkɐs]…
Klickibunti (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular Klickibunti; Plural - genitive: singular ...
Click loud (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular click loud; Plural clicks genitive: singular ...
Clicks (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: click | lau | te pronunciation / stress: IPA: [ˈklɪkˌlaʊ̯tə]…
Clicks (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: click | lau | ten pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
Clicks (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Secondary Forms: Click Loud Hyphenation: Click | lau | tes Pronunciation / Stress: ...
Clicks (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Click sounds Hyphenation: Click | loud pronunciation / emphasis:
Clicks (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: clicks Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [klɪks] Grammatical…
client (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular client; Plural clients genitive: singular ...
clientele (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular clientele; Plural clientele genitive: singular ...
Clientele (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Kli | en | te | len Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [kliɛnˈteːlən]…
Clients (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Kli | en | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [kliˈɛntn̩]…
dab (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular die Kliesche; Plural the dab genitive: ...
- What is the best way to survive the prison
- What is a dangerous thing in life
- Strippers have sex with clients
- Which IIT has the sexiest girls
- Periods get worse with age
- Why is my croissant dough sticky
- Has blockchain technology influenced the hacking world
- What does TCS offer freshmen
- What sucks about being retired
- What is the Chinese word strong for?
- What is the maximum depth of the plate
- What is the best title for seniors
- Do you like kinky sex
- How many people watch the World Cup
- Can smell cockroaches
- Can fish be in pain?
- Who is Saint Ruth
- What do children think when they play
- Why are ferrets illegal in Australia
- How many Hindus eat beef
- What's the salary in the cruise ship
- Millennials are being priced out of London
- How do I choose a swingers club
- What are the challenges startups usually face
- How can you deal with self-incompetence
- How long can we live without reality
- Where's Bran's Direwolf
- Why is copywriting so important
- How do Egyptians treat the Israeli people
- Is the unemployment benefit taxable?
- Do you believe in the highest power?
- What is 8 8 4 2
- How can we avoid crawling