What ingredients are in non-alcoholic beverages
Alcohol-free caipirinha - this is the basic recipe
Caipirinha alcohol-free - basic recipe
Ingredients for 2 glasses of 350 ml each:
1 organic lime
4-6 tsp white cane sugar (alternatively brown cane sugar)
Ice cubes for crushed ice
700 ml ginger ale
Caipirinha alcohol-free - this is how it is mixed:
- For the non-alcoholic Caipirinha organic lime, rinse with hot water, pat dry and cut into 8 wedges. Divide the lime wedges with the sugar in equal parts between 2 glasses and mash them with a wooden pestle.
- Put ice cubes in a freezer bag and crush them with a mallet or rolling pin. Alternatively, you can also use ready-made crushed ice. Distribute evenly between the glasses and fill up with 350 ml ginger ale each.
Alcohol-free Caipi with a difference - 3 new recipes
Like the classic caipirinha, the alcohol-free version can also be modified in a great way. For example, the lime is accompanied by other fruits or the ginger ale is replaced by fruit juice.
1. Mango and passion fruit caipirinha
Do you like it exotic? Then try the non-alcoholic classic cocktail with mango and passion fruit juice! As with the basic recipe, add lime and crushed ice to 2 glasses and replace the sugar with 1 tbsp mango syrup. Cut 1 mango from the stone, dice and also distribute between the glasses. 1/3 with passion fruit juice, fill up the rest with soda water and enjoy!
2. Kiwi caipi
If you want to stay in the usual color scheme, the variant with kiwi is a good option. To do this, peel 2 kiwis, cut into cubes and divide with the limes between 2 glasses. Add sugar and crushed ice, fill up with soda water and garnish with 1 mint leaf each. Have fun slurping!
3. Caipi punch for the big round
Punch is very popular at summer barbecue parties. However, consuming alcoholic beverages in blazing heat has its risks. So it makes sense to simply serve alcohol-free caipirinha punch at the next garden party.
The ingredients and the preparation do not differ much from the basic recipe. You only have to tweak the quantities. You need 10 limes, 80 g sugar, 1 liter soda water, 1 liter ginger ale and lots of crushed ice. Mix everything according to the instructions and serve at the garden party!
- Where's a spy agency
- How did the revolution help America economically?
- What is the McKinsey varnish
- How should I install gutters and drainage
- How did you make money with Swagbucks
- What makes school terrible for you
- What are the benefits of employment
- How can I be an obedient woman
- Arabs have African ancestry
- What is 1 equals
- What does home mean in Norwegian?
- Can Asians get skin cancer
- Why is JEE Advanced so tough
- What fashion is popular with Chinese teenagers
- Brothers in India fight over money
- Are the cops in America respected
- High school education in the US is free
- Why is daycare good
- Donald Trump's calls are recorded
- Cats worry about their owners
- What do you knowingly take for granted
- Why do you have to consummate marriage
- What are your daily activities
- How is Saudi Arabia helping ISIS