What is a sausage
Sausage is a food made from meat. Nowadays, however, there are also vegetarian sausages without meat. Some sausages are there to be spread, for example on bread. Others are easy to cut into slices or pieces.
The skin of a sausage is usually made of intestine. For this, the intestines of slaughtered animals are used, which have been cleaned well. The intestines are filled with meat, salt and spices, and sometimes other ingredients such as peppers, onions or pistachios.
Raw sausage consists of meat that has been dried or smoked, for example. Salami is a raw sausage to cut, Mettwurst one to spread. Cooked sausage such as black pudding and liver sausage consists of pieces of meat that have mostly already been cooked. Boiled sausages such as frankfurter sausages, white sausages or mortadella are made hot.
Here in Russia, sausage is made with a large machine.
Teewurst is a raw sausage that can be spread, made mainly from pork.
A Tyrolean hunting sausage, a boiled sausage
The Szynkowa from Poland is a ham sausage.
There are also other search results for "Sausage" from Blinde Kuh and Ask Finn.
- Is Nampa Idaho a polluted city
- How do you describe a baby's smell?
- How is Europe seen in Japan
- Can doctors be millionaires?
- How do you see America
- What were Pakistan's early problems?
- What is a political coup
- Has YouTube a channel
- Who can not cook what is your best dish
- How can I be a good student
- How does Dr. Pepper
- What are Indians tired of hearing?
- Canadians say yes or anyway
- What does a negative FDI inflow mean
- What are the career prospects of AEM
- What are your favorite objects in life
- How did I manage to work as a freelancer
- Which state has the highest divorce rate?
- When is a gift too generous?
- Do I look older than I am?
- How do normal people date
- Is PewDiePie racist in the fight against the T-series
- Buying a hotel is a good investment
- What word is english in english