Is there a hotel near Sonagachi Kolkata
There are 3 ways to get from OYO 67194 Hotel Paradise, Kolkata to Sonagachi by bus, taxi or car
Select an option to view step-by-step route descriptions and compare ticket prices and journey times in the Rome2rio travel planner.
Line 151 bus • 40 min.
- Take the line 151 bus from V.I.P. Road to Central Avenue 151
₹26 - ₹45
2 alternative options
Taxi • 13 min.
- Take a taxi from OYO 67194 Hotel Paradise, Kolkata to Sonagachi11.4 km
₹250 - ₹300
Drive • 13 min.
- Drive from OYO 67194 Hotel Paradise, Kolkata to Sonagachi11.4 km
₹80 - ₹130
Travel safely during COVID-19
Rules to be followed in India
Travel within India
Pay attention to the COVID-19 safety regulations
Regional restriction measures in place
Further restrictions can be implemented at short notice
frequently asked Questions
Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply.
- Face masks are recommended
- A social distance rule of 1 meter applies.
- Pay attention to the COVID-19 safety regulations
- Regional restriction measures in place
- Further restrictions can be implemented at short notice
The number for the national COVID-19 counseling center in Sonagachi is 1800118797.
Wearing a face mask on public transport in Sonagachi is recommended.
The distance rule in Sonagachi is 1 meter.
Report to an official and / or call the national coronavirus advice center on 1800 118 797.
Last updated:17 May 2021
Exceptions may apply. Details: Indian Bureau of Immigration.
We work around the clock to provide you with the latest COVID-19 travel information.
The information is compiled from official sources. To the best of our knowledge, they are correct at the time of the most recent updates.
For general advice, go to Rome2rio travel advice.
The cheapest way to get from OYO 67194 Hotel Paradise, Kolkata to Sonagachi is to line 151 bus which costs ₹ 26 - ₹ 45 and takes 40 min.
The quickest way to get from OYO 67194 Hotel Paradise, Kolkata to Sonagachi is to taxi which costs ₹ 250 - ₹ 300 and takes 13 min.
Yes, there is a direct bus departing from V.I.P. Road to Central Avenue. Connections run every 15 minutes, and run every day. The journey takes about 21 minutes.
The distance between OYO 67194 Hotel Paradise, Kolkata and Sonagachi is 9 km. The road distance is 11.4 km.
Call up directions
The best way to get from OYO 67194 Hotel Paradise, Kolkata to Sonagachi without a car is to line 151 bus which takes 40 min and costs ₹ 26 - ₹ 45.
The 151 bus from V.I.P. Road to Central Avenue takes 21 minutes including transfers and departs every 15 minutes.
OYO 67194 Hotel Paradise, Kolkata to Sonagachi bus services, operated by CSTC, depart from V.I.P.station. Road down.
OYO 67194 Hotel Paradise, Kolkata to Sonagachi bus services, operated by CSTC, arrive at Central Avenue station.
Yes, the driving distance between OYO 67194 Hotel Paradise, Kolkata to Sonagachi is 11 km. It takes approximately 13 min to drive from OYO 67194 Hotel Paradise, Kolkata to Sonagachi.
Call up directions
There are 1045+ hotels available in Sonagachi. Prices start at ₹ 7,500 per night.
What companies run services between OYO 67194 Hotel Paradise, Kolkata, India and Sonagachi, India?
Calcutta, officially Kolkata (Bengali কলকাতা, IAST:; English until 2001 Calcutta), is the capital of the state of West Bengal in India. With 4.5 million inhabitants, Calcutta is the seventh largest city in India, and with 14.1 million inhabitants in the metropolitan area of Calcutta (2011 census) the third largest metropolitan area in the country. - Wikipedia
Things to do in Calcutta
Ranji Stadium, also known as Eden Gardens, is located in Eden Gardens in Kolkata and is the oldest cricket stadium in India. It is the venue for the Bengal cricket team and, after renovations for the 2011 Cricket World Cup, has a total of 66,349 spectators. It is the second largest stadium in India after the Yuba Bharati Krirangan.
The Indian Museum is the largest museum in the Indian metropolis of Kolkata and - ahead of the New Delhi National Museum - the largest museum in the country. It has rare archaeological finds from different periods of Indian history. It also has an extensive collection of antiques, weapons, ornaments, fossils, skeletons, mummies and paintings. The museum is one of the oldest continuously existing museums in the world. The museum is managed by the Indian Ministry of Culture.
The Victoria Memorial is a monument erected in Kolkata in honor of Queen Victoria of Great Britain.
The Dakshineshwar Temple (Bengali: দক্ষিণেশ্বর,) is a Hindu temple complex north of Kolkata on the Hugli arm of the Ganges, right next to the Hugli Bridge Vivekananda Setu. It is located in the district of North 24 Parganas, Subdivision Barakpur.
Accommodation in Calcutta
Rome2rio makes traveling from OYO 67194 Hotel Paradise, Kolkata to Sonagachi easy.
Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking search engine that helps you get to anywhere in the world. Find all the transport options for your trip from OYO 67194 Hotel Paradise, Kolkata to Sonagachi right here. Rome2rio shows you current timetables and route maps as well as the duration of the trip and approximate fares from relevant transport companies. So you have all the information you need to choose the best connection for your journey. Reservations are also very easy and uncomplicated with Rome2rio, because tickets from selected providers can be booked online directly through us.
- How do you create the balance between life and private life
- Why do many women like bad men
- How many V dollars can I get
- Can I learn Python myself
- How often do people drink in Japan?
- How does hyperinflation come about in the first place?
- Who is a midwife
- How was science in ancient Rome
- What was Francis Bacon's writing style
- Does Ivanka Trump have her own money
- Why do open wounds itch
- How do people just travel
- Can nuns watch TV
- How much do union truck drivers earn
- What is work on the Sabbath
- Why is immigration law so important
- Why China is investing in US bonds
- Should I trust Alibaba and AliExpress?
- What do Malaysians think of Taiwan
- What qualifies a woman as hot
- How bad is terrorism in Xinjiang
- How do I stay a kid
- Which country eats the most
- Is libertarianism heartless
- What's so nice about Paris
- Can babies develop a rash while teething?
- How do I contribute to environmental protection
- What is fashion for?
- Which product should be exported from Africa?
- What was the holodomor
- Where is our generation going now?
- How do I make someone obedient
- Where can i eat mexican food
- Koreans don't smile like Russians