GitHub is easy to learn for beginners
Git tutorial: getting started with the version control system
Like many other version control systems, Git has a tagging function that allows mark selected items in the history of a repository as important to let. Typically, such tags are used to mark releases of software such as version 1.0, 2.0 etc. so that they can be easily accessed at any time, even for large projects. Git supports two types of tags:
- Annotated tags („annotated") Are saved as independent objects in the database, including their own checksum, tagging message, date, name and mail address of the tag creator as well as optional GNU Privacy Guard signature (GPG signature).
- Non-annotated tags („lightweight“) Act - similar to branches - exclusively as a reference to a commit. This type is useful if you only need temporary tags or do not want to save the extended information.
Annotated tags create in Git by using the command "git tag -a"Apply to the desired commit. Also add the parameter "-m“, You can - put in straight quotation marks - directly in the command line the desired Tagging message formulate. In this Git tutorial, we generated the “Test” commit, which we also link to a tag including the “example tag” message for this purpose:
- How long does a corpse last
- What's the toughest job in the Navy
- What is the best project plan title
- How does grief feel in words?
- Which countries do most of the Israeli Arabs come from?
- What is marital rape
- What shows up in a criminal investigation
- Some people are incapable of romantic love
- Hire Heroku remote workers
- Should I buy Hyundai cars
- How do I manage three projects efficiently
- What is your rating of El Salvador
- Is it Nimaz or Namaz
- Who is the richest person in Singapore
- How do you have an open relationship
- Should we do the same exercise every day
- Is 9th harder than 10th.
- How do dating relationships get so complicated
- What nationality does hummus eat
- What types of dentists are there
- Can I be a celebrity chef?
- What breed will the Germans consider
- What is the essence of life itself
- How dirty words became insulting
- Pakistan and Israel have diplomatic relations
- Are monkeys carnivores herbivores or omnivores
- Most government employees are Democrats
- Is palliative care only for the dying
- Is Sony bigger than Disney?
- How does western media influence China
- Most rich people are cheap
- What are strange habits of Russians
- What is your impression of visiting China
- The medieval high nobility had thrones