What is a military coup
Military coup (German)
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Mi | li | tär | coup, Plural: Mi | li | tär | put | sche
- IPA: [miliˈtɛːɐ̯ˌpʊt͡ʃ]
- 1) the attempt (by parts of) the armed forces to overthrow the government by force and to take power in the state without constitutional legitimation
- Determinative compound military and Coup
- 1) coup
- 1) coup
- 1) “During the brief reign of his brother Wegbala, Agaja had acted as commander in chief of the army, and after the death of his brother he was by some sort of Military coup came to power. "
- 1) “Dozens Military coups and attempts to overthrow the young nations are shaken. In Nigeria alone, six governments are overthrown by generals. "
- 1) “In 1969, Muammar al-Gaddafi came through one Military coup to power."
- Nominative: singular Military coup; Plural Military coups
- Genitive: singular Military coups; Plural Military coups
- Dative: singular Military coup; Plural Military coups
- Accusative: singular Military coup; Plural Military coups
- French: 1) Putsch militaire (male)
- Russian: 1)
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„There is one in Sudan Military coup given against President Bashir.“
dradio.de, April 11, 2019
„President Jair Bolsonaro previously held celebrations in memory of the Military coup arranged. The army itself is not enthusiastic.“
Frankfurter Rundschau, April 5th, 2019
„After this Military coup from Thursday the Sudanese government is said to be led by civilians after all. This is how the military accommodates the demonstrators.“
NZZ Online, April 14, 2019
„Five years after the youngest Military coup the election for a new parliament began in Thailand on Sunday.“
Today.at, March 24, 2019
„The political opposition in Mali has that Military coup welcomed.“
dradio.de, August 20, 2020
„According to Foreign Minister Heiko Maas, the situation is after Military coup 'very confusing'. According to Foreign Minister Heiko Maas, the situation is after Military coup 'very confusing'.“
stern.de, August 19, 2020
„One ended 60 years ago Military coup in Turkey the ten-year reign of the Democratic Party.“
young world, May 22, 2020
„The Turkish authorities have ordered the arrest of 149 suspected supporters of the preacher Fethullah Gülen. You are said to have failed on Military coup Have been involved in 2016.“
Spiegel Online, June 8th, 2020
„Sudan is also fighting a year after Military coup with the economic consequences of the dictatorship. Germany wants to support the country financially.“
The time, June 25, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "military coup":
military: ... military music, military pastor, military police, military government, military chaplaincy, military coup Translations English: 1) army; military French: 1) ...
Coup: Dictatorship, state, revolution Subordinate terms: 1) Military coup Application examples: 1) The terms "coup" and "coup" are not completely identical
Military coups: Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Mi | li | tär | put |schen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [miliˈtɛːɐ̯ˌpʊʧn̩] Grammatical features: Dative plural of the noun military coup
Military coups: Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Mi | li | tär | put | sche Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [miliˈtɛːɐ̯ˌpʊʧə] Grammatical features: Nominative plural of the noun Military coup Genitive plural of the noun Military coup Accusative plural of the noun Military coup
Military coups: Part of Speech: Declined Form Subforms: Military Putschs Hyphenation: Mi | li | tär | put | sches Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [miliˈtɛːɐ̯ˌpʊʧəs] Grammatical features: Genitive singular of the noun Military Putsch
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Military coup" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (20.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Militärputsch/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Write a usage hint or an example and help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Military coups (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Mi | li | tär | put | cal pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
Military coups (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Mi | li | tär | put |schen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Military coups (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subforms: Military Coups Syllables: Mi | li | tär | put | sches…
Military coups (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subforms: Military Putsches Hyphenation: Mi | li | tär | putschs ...
Military rabbis (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular military rabbis; Majority of military rabbis ...
Military rabbi (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular military rabbi; Majority of female military rabbis ...
Military rabbis (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Mi | li | tär | rab | bi | ne | rin | nen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Military rabbis (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Mi | li | tär | rab | bi | nern Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
- Is it necessary to praise God?
- What do Europeans think of Latinos
- How does a garbage collector work
- Why am I afraid to be gay?
- What are the benefits of business listings
- What are your favourite animals
- What is the mentality for active people
- Which business supports biblical marriage?
- Where was the Koran created
- Which Toyota Corolla model is best
- What breed is Sicilian
- Are Brazilians originally from Portugal
- Is a mobile cafe in Singapore doable
- What is it like to be over 70?
- Why is my dog licking my face
- Did you cheat again after getting caught?
- What is a virtual data protection officer
- Can humans be nocturnal?
- What does old school mean
- The carpet area contains a bathroom
- How have attitudes towards immigration affected education?
- How can I cook roasted pinto beans
- How important is Sobresa for Spanish culture
- What does the Bible say about boldness