In which industry do you work and why
Working safely in an industry with a future
It is estimated that there will be a shortage of hundreds of thousands of skilled workers in the care sector in ten to 15 years. Even now, employers in the industry are desperately looking for new skilled personnel. Anyone looking for a job in the care sector now has a secure job with various career options. There are also various routes into the industry. Which information will be provided by the Employment Agency on Thursday, April 8, 2021, between 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. as part of a telephone consultation. Interested parties can call under the heading “Careers in nursing - an industry with potential” 0541 980-888 Find out everything you need to know about how to get started in the care industry.
"The need for skilled workers in the industry is immense", says Lars Hirseland, team leader of the "Career Advice in Working Life", which is also responsible for the consultation day. “Employers have to offer a lot to potential workers in order to retain them. The best way to do this is to have a secure job that also offers good development opportunities for the future. ”Because of the great need for skilled workers, there are also many opportunities to create lateral entry. “There is of course the linear way of entering the industry through an apprenticeship,” says Hirseland. “However, lateral entry through retraining is also possible at any time. We also recommend that semi-skilled employees be trained to become skilled workers. "
Since there are various paths leading to care, the “career counseling in working life” also wants to focus its counseling on several groups of people. Hirseland: “We want to reach younger people as well as semi-skilled workers who are already working as helpers in the industry. Even people who want to reorient themselves professionally or who want to return to work after a long family break can take advantage of our offer of talks. "
The focus of the discussions could be training in nursing, lateral entry, working conditions and earnings prospects, requirements (e.g. required language level) as well as support options from the employment agency. Personally, those interested in a nursing profession should want to work flexibly and independently with people.
- Is YIF worth an investment of 6L
- What are the strange facts about Peru
- Which country eats the most
- Have you had success in your life?
- How can I cash a counterfeit check?
- Why don't the foreigners still imagine China?
- What is Metavante Corp.
- What is the most reliable pc laptop
- Is fashion harmful to society
- How do you react to your expectations
- What's your sexiest high school experience
- Can I teach myself to fencing
- Is someone else borrowing DVDs from libraries?
- What is a diversified economy
- What problems is Germany facing
- Do you drink your morning breakfast
- Can I work legally without a contract
- Has your fraudster cheated again
- What happened to the absolute monarchy
- How is market risk measured
- Is forensics a science
- How do position number systems work
- How greet the people
- Why should western culture go on