How do I cook fried rice
This fried rice recipe is fried golden yellow with soy sauce. The recipe goes well as a side dish or as a vegetarian or vegan dish.
Rating: Ø 4.5 (1,501 votes)
60 min. Total time 5 min. Preparation time 55 min. Cooking & resting time
- Wash rice thoroughly and soak in cold water for about 1/2 hour. Then drain and add to boiling water.
- When it is half cooked, take it off the hob, drain it and let it cool down.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the rice in it until it is golden yellow. Always stir well. Pour in the soy sauce and stir well.
- Remove the fried rice from the hob and serve.
SWEET RICE CASSEROLE
Children especially love the sweet rice casserole. Try this recipe for a small winter dinner.
A varied side dish is curry rice. The recipe for curry lovers, tastes wonderful.
The recipe for the Bosnian side dish, Djuvec rice, goes well with grilled meat or fish.
RICE WITH EGG
Rice with egg tastes delicious as a side dish with fried fish. A simple recipe, even for beginners.
Delicious risi bisi with rice and peas. This recipe is also infused with wine and vegetable broth for even more flavor.
- What is a foot
- How important is television to you
- How have engineers contributed to society
- How does Sri Lanka look like
- Why is it difficult to be patient?
- Who deposited cash in my bank account?
- How much are the journalists paid
- How does the welding work?
- How can I keep up with school
- Is man well as a species?
- What are some good descriptive essay topics
- Uses Google keyword tags
- Generation X has been forgotten
- Older women fantasize about younger men
- What do narcissists do wrong when it comes to relationships
- How many Chinese airlines are there
- Why does Santa Claus give gifts
- What are the most important jobs
- How do we cook soup for breakfast
- What is it like to be over 70?
- What is the UK General Election
- Why don't liberals like left-wing libertarians
- How can I offer perfect customer service
- Appreciate employers' certificates or skills