What should I see in Beijing
Beijing: What other travelers say
Overall rating4.5 / 5
based on 4,212 ratings
We had a tour with Clare / Wang Dan from Beijing at the beginning of January. We started very early in the morning, but it was absolutely worth it. The wall was almost empty and we had the best clear sunny weather. The bus transfer was also pleasant and the overall organization was very good. We had also booked lunch which was served in the form of a buffet with a decent selection. This exceeded our expectations. Clare went to great lengths to explain everything to us well. Your English is really very good by Chinese standards and we understood everything. In addition, after the tour she helped us to find our hotel again from the station in Beijing. So all in all a very recommendable tour with Mubus! Price-performance top!
I'm not a fan of group travel but in this case it made sense. The communication with the provider, the pick-up and drop-off from and to the hotel worked very well. Good minibus with friendly and efficient tour guide. The English of the Chinese is sometimes difficult to understand, but it is the same with all Chinese. There was a visit to the jade factory and the tea ceremony on the way back. That was nice, it reminded me of a sales event, but in the end there was no pressure to sell. Who does not want to buy anything looks at everything and is good. No problem. We had great weather and so the tour was a very impressive experience.
Reliable pick-up from the hotel, nice phone contact, friendly tour guide, clean bus, the Great Wall of China is a must see. We were there at the end of December, deserted and breathtakingly beautiful.
- What are the rules for lawn bowls
- How did you celebrate Peru in Lima
- Can an economy work without money
- What do Australians think of the British?
- Life is a series of disappointments
- What software do publishers use for editing
- When does Trunks grow up?
- Teacher what are your self care strategies
- Most male INFJs are gay
- Why is Taiwan threatened by China
- Why are Ethiopians beautiful
- Which colors do not appear on country flags?
- How are WWII veterans treated in Germany
- What things really make a couple incompatible?
- How much would my tattoo cost
- Is Tichu a Chinese game
- What lies do you tell people
- Are K-Pop idols dating ordinary people?
- Are cooked beans fattened
- How did China gain independence from India
- How does Adobe motivate employees
- Is skipping breakfast okay all your life?
- Should Singapore extend the electoral terms
- Leukemia develops by chance