Is Jewel Changi worth a visit
Singapore: Jewel Changi Airport Treetop Park Admission
Visit the world famous Jewel Changi before departing from Changi Airport. Enjoy access to Treetop Park and explore the 4 nature and fun areas - Discovery Slides, Foggy Bowls, Petal Garden and Topiary Walk.
About this ticket
- Effortless cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Use your phone or print out your voucher
- Explore the leisure and recreational opportunities in Treetop Park on the top level of Jewel Changi Airport
- Admire the animal sculptures on the Topiary Walk
- Discover the seasonal flora from all over the world in the flower park
- Enjoy a huge leisure landscape with art and a playground
- Let the children run around freely and bask in the fog in the Foggy Bowls
- Singapore: Jewel Changi Airport Treetop Park Admission
- Access to the Topiary Walk, Petal Garden, Discovery Slides and Foggy Bowls
Prepare for this activity
- You will receive the e-tickets by separate email within 1 working day and must show the e-tickets at the entrance. You can contact the local partner at the number given on your voucher if you do not receive an e-ticket.
- The opening times are 10 a.m. - midnight, on Friday, Saturday or the eve of a public holiday the park closes at 1 a.m.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a paying adult
based on 45 ratings
- Price-performance 4.6 / 5
- Service 4.3 / 5
- Organization 4.3 / 5
If you still have some time at the airport, a visit to the Treetop Park is highly recommended. The park is very nicely laid out and offers great views of the "waterfall". We couldn't open an online ticket, but the helpful ladies at the entrance supported us and easily issued a new ticket.Continue reading
The Jewel is definitely worth a visit, especially for children the Canopy Park, where you will find many climbing opportunities. Buying tickets via GetyourGuide worked wonderfully, but there were small problems on site. I was probably only sent QR codes via email via the voucher, which nobody at the reception could do anything with. It was only when the staff called the number under the voucher that the barcode tickets were subsequently sent to me by email. You should definitely check that you have received this second email before visiting. Otherwise to be recommended without reservation.Continue reading
If you only want to take photos with the waterfall background, there are many free spaces available without purchasing the ticket. It's worth it if we bring our 1.5 year old child with us. With the ticket you have the right to enjoy some attractions mainly for children from 3 years.
The world is waiting for you
Sign up for our newsletter and discover travel experiences that you will love.
- Why should my son wear panties
- When is an ENFP not an ENFP
- Is long-term care worth the cost
- Why are eagles the national bird
- Which words are considered dirty words?
- What are simple things to crochet
- What makes you completely useless in life
- How to develop reading habits
- What are the best food planning products
- What do you know about spirit
- Is Islam really growing?
- What do BSN nurses do
- How can we be a BIM specialist
- What have you done for your country
- How did someone secretly destroy your life
- Which company gives a salary twice a month
- How dangerous is a vicious narcissist
- Why shouldn't we boycott Chinese products?
- What is the name of a female cat
- What does CCO ID
- What is linguistic English literature
- Why is the majority of China poor
- TOP 5 PAYMENT GATE
- What should you never tell yourself