How can i make my skin light
Lighten skin: 8 natural products
Last update: 02 January, 2019
Long exposure to the sun or increasing age often result in skin changes. Many find pigment spots annoying, which is why we are introducing various natural products today that can be used to Lighten skincan.
These natural remedies reduce blemishes and make the skin glow more brightly. They are inexpensive and very easy to use.
Lighten skin using natural means
Sun exposure, poor nutrition, insufficient cleansing of the skin and increasing age lead to skin impurities and often also to pigment spots.
Although this is usually not a health problem,but many find these skin changes annoying.Then you will find recipes for masks that you can use for your Lighten skin can.
1. Mask made from oats, chamomile and honey
Oats are excellent moisturizers. Honey prevents infections that can cause blackheads, among other things, and chamomile ensures a glowing complexion.
- 1 cup of chamomile tea (250ml)
- 1 tablespoon honey (25 g)
- 2 tablespoons of oats (20 g)
- First prepare the chamomile tea and then let it cool down.
- Mix the honey and oats with the chamomile tea until a viscous mixture is formed.
- Then apply the mask to the skin with a brush. Avoid the eye area.
- After 20 minutes of action, you can rinse off the mask with lukewarm water. If there is some chamomile tea left, you can use this to cleanse the face as well.
2. Lightening mask made from honey and yogurt
Yogurt can lighten and moisturize the skin, which is why this dairy product is widely used in beauty products.
In combination with honey you get a purely natural, very effective agent for treating your skin.
- ½ cup of natural yoghurt (62.5 g)
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- Mix the honey and yogurt well and apply to the face and neck using circular movements.
- Let the mask work for about 25 minutes.
- Then wash off with warm water.
- Repeat this treatment every 2 days for good results.
3. Mask made from rice water and lemon
Rice water (left over after rice is cooked) is very useful for beauty care.You can also use it to lighten your skin.
- While lemon can help reduce pigment spots, keep these in mind Mask to be used in the evening only. Because when exposed to the sun, lemon can have the opposite effect and cause skin spots!
- ½ cup rice water (125 ml)
- Juice of one lemon
- Let the rice water cool down and mix with the lemon juice.
- Use cotton wool to gently apply this mixture to the cleansed face.
- Repeat the process every night before bed. Don't wash off this home remedy so it can work overnight.
4. Egg and honey mask
The yolk of the egg in particular contains important nutrients. In combination with honey,which exfoliates the skin and also has an antibacterial and antiseptic effect,creates an excellent remedy for light, radiant skin.
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- Whisk the egg yolks and add the honey.
- Take a warm shower or a facial steam bath to open up your pores.
- Then apply the mask to the face and let it work for 15 minutes.
- Then, alternately rinse the mask off with warm and cold water.
5. Papaya and lemon mask
Papaya not only tastes delicious, it can also be good for your skin.That is why it is used for a wide variety of cosmetic products.In combination with lemon, it makes a wonderful face mask.
- 1 ripe papaya
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Peel the papaya, remove the pulp and mash it with a fork.
- Squeeze the lemons and mix the juice with the papaya.
- Then wash your face thoroughly and apply this mask.
- After half an hour of action, rinse off with warm water.
- Repeat this treatment three times a week, always in the evening.
6. Potato mask
Potatoes make your skin glow and provide plenty of moisture. You can put potato slices on your face, apply potato juice, or use the tuber to make a mask.
7. Egg, tomato and yeast mask
This mask is especially recommended for people with oily skin. Its ingredients are readily available, you probably have them all at home.
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- 3 dried bay leaves
- 1 egg (only the egg white)
- 1 tomato
- 2 teaspoons of brewer's yeast (10 g)
- Boil the bay leaves in water for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, beat the egg white into snow and stir in the finely chopped tomato.
- Add the brewer's yeast and then 2 to 3 teaspoons of bay tea.
- The result is a creamy paste that you can apply to the face with a brush.
- After 15 minutes of action, clean the face with the rest of the tea.
8. Chickpea and tomato mask
Chickpea flour is ideal for a natural skin peeling. Tomatoes make the skin supple and provide plenty of moisture - a perfect combination.
- 5 tablespoons chickpea flour (50 g)
- 3 tablespoons of tomato juice or crushed tomatoes (30ml)
- Mix the flour and tomato juice together until a smooth paste is formed.
- This is applied to the face and neck.
- Wash off after 15 minutes of action.
- Repeat the process twice a week.
Cover picture kindly provided by © wikiHow.comYou might be interested in ...
- Why everyone hates working for Walmart
- Trust your employees
- What percentage of prison guards are corrupt?
- Offers CGI a free breakfast
- Which countries are allies of Argentina
- What do peacocks eat
- How big are pyramids
- What does the slang word Ivy Eight mean
- Why do Nepalis hate India
- Can I get money by donating online?
- Who is the oldest person
- Can our body size decrease
- What's something that sucks about being Indian?
- Is someone else borrowing DVDs from libraries?
- What are the benefits of strengthening women
- Why am I not good at dealing with relationships
- The vaginal discharge can look like poop
- What does Donald Trump eat
- Quechua Aymara and Guarani are understandable for both sides
- What is special about Bali Indonesia
- Which countries have the same culture
- How do I sell to large retailers
- How limiting is an IQ of 80
- Which wealth is the most important
- How does the human brain recognize faces
- How does a bisexual guy act
- How do you define a musical snob
- What did you have for dinner yesterday
- What begins temporarily and ends permanently
- Why is hydropower considered renewable
- Are stutterers and stutterers stupid
- Most rich people are cheap
- Should the US kill the 100 bill
- Are the people in Denver reserved