How does air affect concrete?
How healthy is pleasant?
For example, those who rely on concrete for construction benefit, among other things, from the summer heat protection that is provided by the walls, ceilings and floors made of the solid building material. This is because the material's high heat storage capacity can compensate for temperature peaks by temporarily storing excess heat, so to speak, before it can penetrate the interior of the building. At night, when the air normally cools down again, the stored heat is released back into the outside air. Thanks to this interplay, the living spaces stay at a pleasant temperature even in midsummer. This is also noticeable in the upper floors, the roof structure of which is made of concrete. Experience shows that the first thing at the top is unbearably hot. Just as the massive building material stores the heat coming from outside in the summer months and prevents it from getting inside, conversely, in the cold months, the heating heat is also absorbed by the walls and not released outside. If the heaters are turned down in the evening so that you can sleep, the bedroom and living room still do not cool down completely, as the stored heat is returned to the rooms. In a house made of concrete, the whole family is in good hands at any time of the year and the expenses for air conditioning and cooling systems can be saved. Instead, the heat doesn't go to your head in summer and heating costs don't climb immeasurably in winter.
- How did the British treat Indian Christians
- Like Japanese Chinese
- Bihar has the highest crime rate
- What is decision making
- What animals have the most unique vagina
- Is water renewable
- Why are marwaris often referred to as curmudgeons
- Can you get pregnant from before you cum
- How startup attracts investors
- What are the disadvantages of film cameras
- What's your favorite part of Christmas
- Have you ever beaten up the wrong child?
- Do hearing aids really work?
- When fish cry underwater, something happens
- How should you behave towards your employees
- How would life be without challenges
- Is life really perfect
- Can the internet spark a revolution?
- What people don't understand these days
- How can I apply for unemployment benefit
- What is the meaning of youth
- How did Obama destroy America?
- How was Johnny Ho recruited to Quora
- What makes Sheffield United so good