What are some hearty condiments
Dutch savory spices and herbs
Can't say that I'm an expert on Dutch food, but I lived there a few years (decades ago).
It's entirely possible that the soup really was just salt, pepper, and nutmeg in the meatballs. The Dutch word for "soup with meatballs" is "soep met balletjes" which helps you not to sort through all of the Pennsylvania Dutch recipes.
If you remember that the soup has some green spots in it, it is possible that it was finished with parsley or chives, but there is a good chance that most of the flavor was developed in the process of making the broth - cook the chicken bones with onions and carrots at least.
You may always want to speak to someone who helped your grandmother move when she discovered she had dementia - they may remember some of the spices she had ... and if she turned to any of the different Dutch ones Has left spice mixes. (Many of them have an Indonesian influence)
- Explain the Pavlovian conditioning reflex in simple terms
- What's the hardest part about getting fired
- What are the best companies in Gurgaon
- Can stop work as soon as it starts
- Why is garlic imported into Japan
- How is summer in Faisalabad, Pakistan
- How cold it gets in Rome
- Why Tech Mahindra Stocks Are Profitable
- Why do dogs always growl at me
- Can I be in the FDNY
- What is sales tax and excise tax
- Is it good to change companies frequently?
- Why is there little mainstream music from Singapore?
- What problems have to be solved every day
- What are true signs of wealth
- How to say speak in Tamil
- What is argot in sociolinguistics
- Why do bodybuilders shake their legs
- How is scandium refined
- Should I consider Andaman for diving
- Lee Kuan Yew feared the rise of China
- Is your child obsessed with playing Fortnite?
- Will Jaqen H ghar kill the waif
- Why is the gender of Lady Gagas being questioned