How do you deal with a parking dispute
Short-term parking zones in Vienna are:
- Districts 1 to 9 and 20: Monday to Friday, with the exception of public holidays 9 a.m. to 10 p.m., maximum parking time 2 hours
- Districts 10, 11, 12 and 14 to 19: Monday to Friday, with the exception of public holidays 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., maximum parking time 3 hours
- Special regulation close to the town hall: Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday, Sunday and public holidays 6pm - 10pm, max.parking time 2 hours
- The parking zones are visualized on the map of the City of Vienna
Short-term parking zones are only signposted in the entrance area of the respective district.
In the Viennese shopping streets can deviating short-term parking regulations apply and are specially signposted there.
Residential parking: In districts 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 12 there are parking spaces specially reserved for residents, which may NOT be used even with a valid parking ticket (penalty!). These zones are identified by stopping and no parking signs with additional panels "except for vehicles with parking stickers for the xx district and disabled people (wheelchair symbol)". Danger: The parking ban is also valid on weekends and on public holidays!
In all short-term parking zones you need from the first minute of parking a parking ticket, also for short stops such as unloading suitcases. There are 15-minute free parking tickets available that your hotel can give you. The 15-minute parking ticket may not be combined with other parking tickets.
Parking tickets are available from
- Tobacco tobacco shops
- Cigarette machines
- Gas stations
- Wiener Linien advance booking offices
- Wiener Linien ticket machines
- By mobile phone parking
Price for 30 minutes: 1.15 €
If you use several parking tickets at the same time, enter the same arrival time on each one.
Guests with physical disabilities need one Parking permit according to §29b StVO 1960 (European parking permit), in order to use disabled parking spaces and in the Viennese short-term parking zones unlimited parking to be allowed. This must be deposited behind the windshield, clearly visible. This also applies to people with disabilities as passengers.
Danger: ID cards issued before 2001 are no longer valid on December 31, 2015. To be able to continue parking, a new ID must be applied for (Ministry of Social Affairs)!
If your hotel does not have a parking space, please ask for the day parking card at reception.
You can park your car very cheaply in Vienna's Park & Ride garages 3.60 euros per day. All Park & Ride facilities are directly connected to one Connected to the underground lineso that you can reach the city center quickly and easily.
Garages in the city center and near the center are available at higher rates.
- Do you know anything about China
- Who are the best oncologists in the world
- Will the AI develop self-esteem
- Why couldn't the British keep Singapore?
- Which animal has pink sweat?
- Why can't I work harder
- Can grandparents be foster parents
- Why did teachers beat students
- Is Sony bigger than Disney?
- How is protection different from security
- What are the worst non-organic foods
- Kiss older couples 30 years
- Should full flaps be used at takeoff
- What was your worst college experience
- Which country should never have existed?
- How can we persuade Trump to quit?
- Is a kitchen fireplace really necessary
- Which companies are hiring Linux developers
- Swims well against scoliosis
- The SAT is difficult
- What is the highest paid computer science job
- Why do women wear knee socks
- What is Victorian Hypocrisy
- What is a navigation tower
- How did the Prophet Muhammad treat women
- Do child actors have tantrums on the set
- What is the narration of CHIM Elder Scrolls
- Why do people pursue a failing relationship
- What are soft skills in the workplace
- What tariff passed the Congress in 1828
- What does an increase in supply do?
- How would you define harmful to society
- Baidu is available in English
- How was your first love affair?