What do Gujaratis think of Maharashtrians
Ayesha Takia height, weight, age, body statistics
|Ayesha Takia quick info|
|height||5 feet 3 inches|
|Date of birth||April 10, 1982|
Ayesha Takia is an Indian actress who is known to have various major roles in popular films such as Searched, Dil Maange More, Socha Na Tha, Yun Hota Toh Kya Hota, and Salaam-E-Ishq. She has a huge social media following with over 1 million followers on Instagram, over 500,000 followers on Twitter, and over 700,000 followers on Facebook.
place of birth
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Ayesha Takia went to the St. Anthony's Girls High School in Chembur.
Actress, voice actress, model, television presenter
- father - Nishith Takia
- mother - Faridah Takia
- siblings - Natasha Takia (younger sister)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Friend / spouse
Ayesha Takia has dated -
- Siddharth Koirala (2005) - During the first months of 2005, Ayesha was reported to be dating actor Siddharth Koirala, who is the brother of well-known actress Manisha Koirala. However, their relationship didn't last long until they split this summer.
- Ashmit Patel - Takia reportedly dated actor AshmitPatel in the past. Some reports have alleged that she ended her relationship with Ashmit after his and Riya Sen's infamous MMS leaked out. However, these reports have not been verified.
- Farhan Azmi (2005-present) - The reports of Ayesha TakiaThe acquaintance of the restorer Farhan Azmi, who is also the son of the respected politician Abu Azmi, first surfaced in August 2005. They had been out for a few months and were seen regularly in his posh restaurant. Koyla. They got married in an elaborate wedding ceremony in March 2009. In December 2013, she gave birth to their first child, a son. In April 2014, she publicly supported her father-in-law Abu Azmi for his controversial statements that rape victims should also be punished.
Race / ethnicity
On her father's side, she is of Gujarati ancestry and on her mother's side, she is of British and Maharashtrian ancestry.
- Luscious figure
- sweet smile
Ayesha Takia was featured in the television commercial for milk additive, Complan in the past. Shahid Kapoor was featured in TV commercials alongside her.
She was hired as a brand ambassador for Hair & Care by Marico Ltd. Brand in 2007.
Their religious views are not publicly known.
- Starring alongside Salman Khan in the action drama film, Searched.
- Have been in major and leading roles in the Bollywood films like Dil Maange More, Socha Na Tha, Shaadi No. 1, Yun Hota Toh Kya Hota, and Salaam-E-Ishq.
In 2004 Ayesha made her cinema debut in the fantasy drama film, Taarzan: The wonder car. She won a Filmfare Award for Best Debut for Her Work in Film.
First television broadcast
Ayesha Takia has not yet appeared on any TV show.
Ayesha Takia relies on her aerobic training sessions to keep herself in perfect shape. Your aerobics lessons typically last around 2 hours. Aside from aerobics, she is also a huge fan of yoga which she believes is essential for mental wellbeing and also enhances her natural beauty.
When it comes to her daily diet, she relies on her predominantly vegetarian diet, which she has evolved into a vegan. She cut almost all the carbohydrates off the table with rice and chapatis. She tries to eat a lot of cooked vegetables. Ayesha also drinks a lot of vegetables and fruit juices throughout the day. She continues to keep herself hydrated with coconut water.
Ayesha has also cut down on her dairy consumption, replacing her daily mornings of masala chai with cashew milk. She's also a big fan of other dairy-free alternatives like soy milk and cashew cheese. Her daily meals include mac and cheese (with cashew cheese), khichdi, and a couscous salad with avocado salad.
Ayesha Takia's favorite things
- Food ingredient - avocado
- Pakistani artist - Ghulam Ali, Abida Parveen
- actor - Aamir Khan, Johnny Depp, Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan
- Actresses - Priyanka Chopra, Sridevi, Rani Mukerji
- director - Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Movies - Lamhe (1991), Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (1999), Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)
- Fashion brands - Zara, Mango, Fcuk, Diesel, guess what, G-Star
- Perfumes - Armani Code by Giorgio Armani, 212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera, Cherie by Christian Dior, True Star by Tommy Hilfiger
- Shopping possibilities - Amsterdam, London, Italy, Malaysia, Singapore
- dessert - Chocolates, pastries
- kitchen - Italian, Indian
source - Mid Day, IMDb
Ayesha Takia facts
- She opened her restaurant Basilicoin Mumbai. Their restaurant reflects their passion for vegan food and they use their family land in Bhiwandi to grow organic vegetables for the company.
- She is a member of the animal welfare organization, PETAand has done extensive activity and charity work for the foundation.
- She started her acting career at the age of 4 after promoting a local brand.
- If she hadn't become an actress, she would love to have a travel show host as she could keep pursuing her love of travel while staying on camera.
- She first became known to the public after folk singer Falguni Pathak cast her in the music video of her song. Meri Chunar Udd Udd Jaye.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Featured image by Ayesha Takia / Instagram
- Are you afraid of harming yourself?
- By just describing what your favorite color is
- Reducing poverty reduces crime
- How common is corporal punishment in Japan
- Is the unemployment benefit taxable?
- Can you be afraid while you are brave
- Why do I always feel alone
- How do scallops look without a brain
- What jobs do millennials have
- What is the solution to consumer exploitation
- How does stagflation come about
- Is 54 short for a guy
- What are some safety rules for school
- What are the arguments for anarchy
- Why does food taste better in Europe?
- Why couldn't I be born very rich?
- Why doesn't the Philippines follow Singapore's lead?
- What causes colorless urine
- Is a programmer a job or profession
- Why is lobbying legal in the US?
- What is the future of retirement planning
- What has been your best experience with software outsourcing
- Why did you feel worthy
- Why is the music industry so corrupt