How does Google Translate improve its translations
Translation tools: Practical Google Translate alternatives on the web
With around 14 million users, the LEO online dictionary is one of the most popular online translation tools in Germany and a solid alternative to Google translators in terms of vocabulary and user-friendliness. In addition to a practical mobile appfor Android, iOS and Windows Phone the dictionary offers a very clear, well-arranged user interface, in which you can flexibly translate back and forth from a total of nine languages (German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese and Polish). An audio speech output also helps with the pronunciation of difficult vocabulary.
LEO also holds several practical additional features for registered users ready, e.g. B. an integrable browser tool, inflection tables for individual terms (conjugations and declensions), a search history and a active community forumwhere members share helpful questions and answers about translations. Registering with LEO is free and enables participation in the discussion forum. In addition, LEO offers a Memory function for vocabulary, a vocabulary trainer and online language coursesthat users can test for free. When searching for terms, LEO sometimes also refers to other useful dictionaries for further research (for English, for example, to Merriam-Webster and Macmillan Dictionary). The search for terms and word chains brings extensive results with examples. However, LEO has not yet been able to translate entire sentences or web content.
Conclusion: As one of the most practical German-language Google Translate alternatives, LEO impresses with its simple operation, practical functions and an additional offer for registered users. But if you are looking for translations for more exotic languages, complex phrases or an offline mode, you have to look for alternatives.
- Can drink military personnel by the age of 18
- Will fatigue go away after pregnancy
- What things are your strength or weakness
- What is Chetan Bhagat's upcoming novel
- Chinese people eat centipedes
- How religious are the Turks in general
- Do the Chinese speak aloud
- How does a portable bluetooth speaker work
- Are IGCSE grades of any importance for universities
- How can a C programmer work
- Are you a bhakt
- Are the arts important in modern society
- Your dream job will come true
- Fresh air actually has a smell
- How is the real estate market in Singapore
- How can I view my Google Photos
- How do I make my lips pink
- Why is my boyfriend hiding our relationship
- How does the Bank of England control inflation
- Why are there dress codes
- What's your favorite cake
- When did Sid join The Sex Pistols?
- Is Locanto good for personal service
- How many people work out from home