What's your best rule
11 golden rules of friendship | BFF or Bitch: are you a good friend?
Friendship isn't a big deal – there are a million little things!
Finding a real friend for life is one of the greatest challenges of our existence. Friendships often have to go through a tough school of disappointment, arguments and jealousies before it becomes clear whether they really are a real bond for life.
Who found his girlfriend counterpart - so one BFF (best friends forever) has - can consider himself lucky. But as prominent examples of apparent BFFs (Paris Hilton & Nicole Ritchie; Paris Hilton & Lindsay Lohan; Paris Hilton & Kim Kardashian) show, the delicate bond of BFF friendship can also tear.
So you better take the test to see if you are really a good friend! The “best friends book” (mvg Verlag, 9.99 euros) lists the most important rules of female friendship, BILD.de shows 11 of them.
Are you a good friend? And above all: is your BFF too?
►We don't lie to each other (unless it's a very quick, little white lie).
►We are there for one another, even when we have argued.
►We grant the other EVERYTHING.
►The girlfriend's partner is always taboo.
►We don't blaspheme one another.
►We tell each other everything (unless we had something with an ugly or embarrassing guy that we don't even want to admit to ourselves).
►We never tell our best friend and we always stand behind her.
►We always help others out of trouble, even if we could get into trouble doing so.
►In front of other men, we talk EVEN better about the girlfriend than she is.
►When the other is angry, we don't try to turn them off, we get upset with them.
►We don't tell anyone else's secrets.
Victoria B. Robinson also signed up for her book 111 reasons to have a best friend (Schwarzkopf & Schwarzkopf, 9.90 euros) dealt with the topic of friendship and summarized the most important reasons why everyone should have a BFF:
- Is it Safe to Freeze Chicken Livers
- Are you against Trump or something
- What is the future of Exide Industries
- Is love a real thing
- Normalization takes place in the SSC CGL test
- What do Hong Kongers think of the Vietnamese
- Know the Chinese culture
- Air India is now privatized
- When should I learn Git
- Are you an ISFP
- What's your experience with online dating
- Is it weekend or weekends
- Why are friends better than siblings
- Do veterinarians as much as doctors do
- How do lemons affect the skin?
- Looks at a girl who is harassing her
- Is it wrong to waste your own life?
- Who are the best old school copywriters
- Why can't gay men marry women
- Which institute is best for FMGE coaching
- What's the last smell that you remember
- What are the strategically most important countries
- Is the smoke from steaming harmful?
- Is someone looking down on you
- What's the worst job at the airport
- How safe if Bharuch town
- Can I work 3 part time jobs
- What does eating dirt do to you
- What do Koreans eat for breakfast
- Who is scott_wu
- Can Indians survive in Australia?
- What brings you down in life
- How do Egyptians treat the Israeli people
- Is Imperial College London good for CS