What can be found in the automotive industry
Excellent products and excellent processes - the automotive industry has served as a model for many other sectors for years. But changed customer habits, new competitors, fluctuating raw material prices and strict CO2Specifications create increasing external pressure. And customer expectations are changing more than ever since the invention of the automobile. In the past, buyers wanted more power and sophisticated mechanics. Today they want solutions that reduce energy consumption and CO2-Lower emissions. Intelligent mobility concepts relating to autonomous driving, digitization and e-mobility are also in demand. This has consequences for the product and production strategy, innovation management and cooperation with suppliers. At the same time, the social significance of the automobile as a status symbol is changing. Successful automobile manufacturers and suppliers meet the changed demands with new business models, high innovative strength and even more extensive increases in efficiency.
- How do we recognize and evaluate the actual needs of our customers of today and tomorrow?
- How can automobiles be networked with new information technology and how can new business models arise from this?
- Where can we start to make our processes even more efficient?
- “Customization” - how do we design individual products with limited resources?
- How can production processes be accelerated?
- How do we organize and manage our supplier network even more successfully?
Concepts and Solutions
Around 100 specialists work in the “Automotive Industry” competence team at Porsche Consulting. You have profound industry knowledge and consulting experience. They are also strong in conception and have a pronounced focus on implementation.
When companies in the automotive industry perfectly harmonize their operational areas with the specifications of their strategy, this is an important contribution to competitive advantage. Company-wide implementation and the active involvement of managers and employees are decisive for the success of the strategy. For this purpose, functional strategies are derived from the company's overall strategy, for example for sales, production, development and procurement. These strategies are each backed up with fields of action, initiatives and measures. Consistent and continuous controlling ensures their effective implementation.
Successful automobile manufacturers not only closely involve their suppliers in the supply chain, but also integrate their customers into all processes. To do this, they analyze all points of contact along the entire “customer life cycle”. They in turn bring this valuable knowledge into the development and production of innovative and even more individual products and services. Intelligent networking with modern information technologies is playing an increasingly important role.
Automobile manufacturers and suppliers invest over 30 billion euros worldwide in research and development every year. In doing so, they meet the demands of their customers to offer innovative products and services for everything to do with autonomous driving, digitization and e-mobility. Porsche Consulting supports manufacturers and suppliers in setting up cross-company innovation management and thus increasing their innovative strength. Our phase model ranges from the first idea to market launch. It creates free space and the right structures. At the same time, it focuses on the creativity of the development staff. Porsche Consulting also offers a comprehensive system for efficient planning, monitoring and control of product development. This reduces effort and throughput times from the early concept phase to the final release for production and reaching the crest line.
For long-term success, automobile manufacturers rely on a perfectly functioning organization. It is characterized by smooth processes in all areas, optimally interlinked interfaces between the departments and flat hierarchies. In order to attract talented young people to the company and to keep them, attractive career paths are designed. The Porsche Consulting team supports automobile manufacturers in setting up and developing a high-performance organization. The experts have proven the particular effectiveness of their specific approach in numerous projects. Increases in efficiency of more than 20 percent are possible. This also applies to indirect areas, especially development and quality.
Together with the clients, the consultants from Porsche Consulting set up efficiency improvement programs for direct and indirect areas and roll these out in all functional areas of the company. The aim is to create scope for future investments and to be able to react to market fluctuations with the greatest possible flexibility. The focus is on a high level of cost and investment discipline. It is crucial that the initiated measures are actually visible in the company's results. The consultants from Porsche Consulting have many years of experience not only in operational implementation, but also ensure the financial target results.
For years, automobile manufacturers have been working with high priority on optimizing their manufacturing processes and reducing waste. The consultants from Porsche Consulting support you in making your production even more effective and efficient. Her expertise is based on extensive experience from Porsche production and a deep understanding of Industry 4.0. Even in highly efficient automotive processes, new productivity increases of between 20 and 30 percent are possible through the use of innovative technologies. One example is the use of data glasses in demanding picking processes.
Good and efficient partners are an important prerequisite for every automobile manufacturer. It is strategically important to plan, control, measure and improve the supplier network. The experts at Porsche Consulting know the needs and problems of both manufacturers and suppliers. They support you in defining and implementing an optimal network structure and network control - before and after the start of production (SOP). They apply their measures consistently in all company processes: from development, quality management and planning to production and logistics, purchasing and controlling.
- What should I know when visiting Beijing
- What knowledge should a teenager know
- What is an advertising agency in Dubai
- How would you fix the US economy
- What do South Koreans think of India?
- How do I write a newspaper
- Hotel management is good for a Fuatcher
- What harsh truth helped you
- Which is the best index fund
- Why is exponential growth faster than geometric
- What was the first case of racism
- Have you ever been asked
- Feel undressed in swimwear
- Why can't Danish Muslims call themselves Danish?
- There are downsides to being too big
- Can tarot cards attract spirits
- How to reset the visa clock L1b or H1b
- Why does the US not issue a commemorative currency?
- How reliable are Tribit Bluetooth speakers
- Where can I buy a verified email database
- What is command
- How developed is Rwanda
- What do Hispanics think of Speedy Gonzales
- Poland will be Europe's strongest economy
- Why is Hinduism super flexible
- American girls like Korean men
- Films are also seen as literature
- How do I get faster in life
- There will always be economic inflation
- Huawei is a big company
- Is our democracy good or bad
- What is Differentiated Privacy on iPhone
- Are Armenians and Middle Easterners seen as white
- Liked Jungkook Lisa