What are human values
Values - attitudes - images of people
Table of Contents
• What are human values?
• What are human attitudes?
• What are human images of humans?
- cognitive (thought)
- affective (emotional)
- Action components
Cognitive attitudes are formed on the basis of knowledge, experience and perception of factual form and details, people and situations. Emotional attitudes are formed through love, respect, hatred, disgust, anger that the object or subject triggers in the individual. Action components are direct effects on action and behavior that are triggered when a person, an object or a situation is perceived.
Images of man
An image of man is a stable, permanent, firmly shaped pattern of perception and values towards people (including oneself). An image of man is shaped by values towards individuals. There are different approaches to classifying human images:
Man is a product of society - Man as a function in society - Man acts rationally and reasonably (homo oeconomicus)
Man strives for self-realization, autonomy, freedom, recognition
Humans behave differently and variably according to perceptions of the environment - humans have different needs, motives, values
Humans are completely different and these approaches are integrated - the interactions of people, groups, organizations and the environment form the basis of this approach to the human image
In summary, the classification of different images of people can also be done as follows:
Everyone has values, attitudes and an image of man, otherwise they would not be human. Values depend heavily on upbringing, tradition, belief and role models. Attitudes are a matter of education and experience (but also depend on genetic potential), and you often have these in your own hands. A qualitative assessment is difficult to make, at best philosophically or theologically in good and bad. Thinking about it is interesting and (as elsewhere) absolutely helps. When you say "I think ... I think ...", then it is mostly about attitudes, when you say "I mean ...", then these are opinions, very short-term views about something that can change very quickly.
2 free trial lessons
- What is the total population of Tamils
- Sikhs are allowed to eat beef
- Is the gospel of prosperity part of the Bible?
- How many foreigners currently live in India
- The best family car
- Who were the ancestors of the English peoples
- Which is better business or job
- Do you drink your morning breakfast
- How do people manipulate language
- An MBA from LBSIM is worthwhile
- Why are we stuck for some time
- Are Democrats concerned about the 2020 elections?
- Is it worth waiting for love
- Can consumption become sustainable?
- How do I rent out my employees
- Are there any blockbuster stores in Texas?
- Safe is a massage parlor in Hyderabad
- Why are public laundromats so expensive
- Why do you have to consummate marriage
- What courses are there in hotel management
- Why are introverted women looked down on
- How do you put on perfume
- What traditional clothes do Americans wear
- Why should I study C in 2020