Is it Nimaz or Namaz
Namaz (German) 
Noun, n[To edit]
- Na maz, no plural
- IPA: [naˈmaːs]
- Audio samples: Namaz (Info)
- Rhymes: -aːs
-  Religion, especially Islam: Prayer to be offered five times a day
- Borrowed from the Turkishnamaz→ tr, which in turn comes from the Persian نماز (namāz)→ fa 'Prayer', which in turn is a borrowing from the Sanskrit नमस् (námas)→ see 'Bowing, worshiping' is
-  Salad
-  prayer
-  Wikipedia article "Namaz"
- [*] Digital dictionary of the German language "Namaz"
-  University of Leipzig: Vocabulary portal "Namaz"
-  Duden online "Namaz"
-  Scientific advice of the Duden editorial team (editor): Duden German universal dictionary. 6th edition. Dudenverlag, Mannheim / Leipzig / Vienna / Zurich 2007, ISBN 978-3-411-05506-7, page 1192.
-  Duden editorial team (editor): Duden, the foreign dictionary. In: The Duden in twelve volumes. 10th updated edition. Volume 5, Dudenverlag, Mannheim / Zurich 2010, ISBN 978-3-411-04060-5, DNB 1007274220, page 701.
- ↑Scientific advice of the Duden editorial team (editor): Duden German universal dictionary. 6th edition. Dudenverlag, Mannheim / Leipzig / Vienna / Zurich 2007, ISBN 978-3-411-05506-7, page 1192.
- Writing is just as important as reading
- Which one has a higher salary package
- What does Douglas Crockford think of AngularJS
- Why is XGBoost better than SVM
- What's your rating of Wattpad
- How irish are you
- Where is this Buddha statue located
- What are the career opportunities for painters
- What are fun games for toddlers
- Why am i gay why me
- Poland will be Europe's strongest economy
- What is research methodology
- How do you forget the death of a mother
- Should I join Infosys from HCL?
- Who are the most corrupt officials
- Which products affects inflation the most
- What are some good escrow payment services
- Where are the US IMO participants now
- What does a neuro-ophthalmologist do
- Are journeyman electricians paid well in Canada?
- Mosaic mirrors can be integrated into lights
- Would you go out with a bald man
- Where does the term horse starch come from?
- What do Colombians think of Islam?