Which Udacity course is the best paid?
E-Learning Platforms: The # 1 Market Overview
2. Specialized thematic platforms
In addition to the major video course providers, there are numerous platforms with E-learning content on special topics, so with a limited range of courses.
Do it here often texts and presentations make up a major part of the courses; sometimes there are also live webinars on specific dates. If you are looking for a specific topic, it can still be an important source of learning.
- Open SAP: Free courses on the well-known ERP software (more)
- Microsoft: Course offerings for IT administrators (more)
- Google future workshop: Digital courses for website operators (more)
- VHS learning portal: German courses at the adult education center (more)
- IHK advanced training courses: Individual e-learning content can be filtered using the "advanced search" function (continue)
- Dekra Academy: Dekra's virtual academy offers individual online offers, e.g. on the subject of occupational safety (more)
- TÜV Academy: Individual, predominantly technology / job-specific e-learning content (more)
- Haufe online trainings: Selection of individual professional training topics, often as a webinar only on certain dates (more)
- Herkert Academy: Limited offer of individual webinars, e.g. on construction / real estate (more)
- Bibliomed Campus: Courses for hospital and care, mainly for companies for employee training (more)
- Pflege-Kurse.de: Nursing and elderly care, mostly text content (more)
- Barmer health courses: Various courses for prevention and health, but only for those insured with Barmer health insurance (continue). The AOK program works similarly (continue)
- Argumentorik soft skills courses: Various courses on rhetoric, presentations and body language (more)
- Interpreter courses: A course offered by the department at Mainz University (more)
- Linguistics: Virtual linguistics content of the University of Marburg, in English (more)
- Kosmos nature courses: Offers about animals and other nature topics (more)
- Church learning platform: Congregational letters, church websites and more (more)
- UfU environmental courses: Various educational offers on renewable energies (more)
- Data protection guru: Further training on the subject of GDPR (more)
- Driving license: Preparation for the vehicle theory test for learner drivers (more)
- Forklifts / work platforms: Annual online instruction for operators, offered by Meyer Lift (more)
- Sportbootführerschein.de: The title tells you what this is about (continue)
- Fitness room: Sports courses in short individual lessons (more)
- Meaning seeker esoteric courses: Online courses on spirituality, esotericism and related topics, the provider is part of the Bertelsmann Group (more)
The Austrian learning platform iMoox also offers various free courses
3. Online lectures from universities
Many German and international universities are drawing Lectures on video on. Some records are then even open to everyone. There are no tests, certificates or discussion forums there. But the lectures are always free of charge.
You can find them open lectures in the course directory under "Lecture video".
Further lectures, but only for students: At many universities you can also University intern retrieve the lecture recordings. To do this, you have to use your own student ID to be registered.
This applies, for example, to the LMU Munich, Uni Cologne, Uni Frankfurt, RWTH Aachen, Uni Hamburg, FU Berlin, Uni Bayreuth or Uni Erfurt. The Bavarian universities also operate the VHB course portal.
Further training at YouTube - only useful for getting started
Of course, there are also countless learning channels on YouTube. Some things are suitable for quick learning in between or for one first entry in a subject.
For a serious training project is YouTube usually less suitable. The lecturers are not always trustworthy - after all, anyone can upload a learning video. Inquiries, certificates and exams are of course also not possible.
The separate area started by YouTube in 2009 YouTube EDU now leads only a shadowy existence. The separate offer for English-speaking teachers is also no longer actively operated.
Employee training for companies: use your own content or existing online training?
A) Own content:
Many employees are familiar with or e-learning Web-Based Training (WBTs) from her job. Large companies have now set up internal platforms, but they do only for your own employees are intended. These include well-known companies such as Allianz, Douglas, REWE and Volkswagen as well as numerous medium-sized companies.
B) Use existing online trainings:
The major international platforms also have special ones E-learning offers for companies in stock, which are generally accessible to every company worldwide. More about the 8 most important offers in this overview.
Professor Jörn Loviscach explains the possibilities of e-learning
Edukatico is your search portal for online courses
We offer you a central overview of more than 8,000 video-based online courses and video lectures in our course directory.
Are you interested in e-learning courses? You can order our newsletter here. And also follow us on Facebook or Twitter!
- What is the correct pronunciation for Rocawear
- How do Egyptians treat the Israeli people
- When does a religion become mythology?
- What kind of young people are you doing
- Have you already lost your virginity?
- How do you recognize a narcissistic grandmother?
- Which celebrity musicians have the best fans
- Most hotels have stairs
- What are some interesting unique love stories
- Why are ferrets illegal in Australia
- How much money did Chandler Bing make
- How does the chef hire in Punjab
- A gap year is really worth it
- Protein is only found in meat
- What does it mean for women to be feminine?
- Why are teachers getting younger?
- What is the course fee for the merchant marine
- Why does Elon Musk eat so fast
- How culturally diverse are Palestinians
- Who was the first prophet of Christianity
- Is mining dangerous
- Like Japanese boys shy white girls
- How does research improve student performance
- How important is the human being for the environment
- How does a gas station pump work
- How would I meet gay teenagers
- What are gold savings funds
- Longevity can be inherited
- What is important from books
- How do people manipulate language
- Which product should be exported from Africa?
- Which countries except the USA accept SAT
- Indian roti is harmful to health
- Are there teen dating sites