What is the name of a bird nest specialist
Car tour for migratory birds
Day 1: Direct flight to Lapland (20 km)
Flight to Kittilä, pick-up of the rental car and a short drive to Levi, the famous ski world cup location. Enjoy the midnight sun to the full.
Day 2: Visiting the Arctic Circle (170 km)
Rovaniemi is the capital of Finnish Lapland and is located directly on the Arctic Circle. Cultural diversity awaits you in the various museums, including the well-known Arktikum. Santa Claus also has his home here and can also be visited in his own village in summer.
Day 3: Located on the water (250 km)
Your next stage takes you south across the Finnish-Swedish border to Luleå. We definitely recommend a visit to the church town "Gammelstad", part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. You spend the night in a log cabin at Brändo Lodge in a wonderful location with a fantastic view of the islands off Luleå.
4th and 5th day: a room in the trees (290 km)
We have something special in store for you for the next two nights. You spend the night in one of the well-known "bird nests" in Granö. A wonderful view of the Umeälven river is guaranteed. But not only the accommodation will surprise you, the Gräno Beckasin Lodge also offers you a varied range of activities. Among other things, you have the opportunity to go on an elk safari (payable locally) or try your hand at collecting herbs on a hike.
Day 6: On the Silberweg (290 km)
Your today's destination is the Hotel Hornavan in Arjeplog, wonderfully situated on the lake. Today the route takes you along Reichsstrasse 95, also known as Silberweg. This area was once an important mining area for silver, you can find out more at the Silver Museum in Arjeplog.
Day 7: Between neighbors (280 km)
Start the day early, because today the queen's stage is waiting for you. Through the Swedish-Norwegian border mountains it goes to the picturesque Norwegian fjord coast. The end of the day is Bodø. Visit the strongest tidal current in the world, the “Saltstraumen”.
Day 8 to 10: A house by the water (130 km)
You leave the Norwegian mainland by ferry and reach the Lofoten archipelago. From the south of the island it goes to the center of the capital of Lofoten, Svolvær. Experience for yourself why Lofoten is not unjustifiably considered to be one of the most beautiful destinations in Scandinavia. With another three nights you have enough time to explore the island world and its diversity. You traditionally spend the night in a rorbu in Svolvær.
Day 11 and 12: Overnight at the national park (280 km)
Back on the mainland, your journey takes you into the border mountains to Abisko National Park. You will spend two nights at Hotel Fjället in Björkliden in the Abisko region, the starting point for one of the most famous hiking trails in the world, the Kungsleden. Exciting day tours await you.
13th and 14th day: At the foot of the fell (340 km)
At the foot of the Yllästunturi with its 716 m is Ylläsjärvi, the small holiday resort in Finland is the last stop on your trip. Enjoy the hotel's small SPA offer, climb the Ylläs or take advantage of the activities on offer in the neighboring Äkäslompolo. With two nights you have enough time to experience this in peace.
Day 15 Goodbye Lapland (30 km)
Buy the last souvenirs and then drive to Kittilä Airport, return your rental car and in the evening you can comfortably take a direct flight back to Switzerland.
- Which jobs use trigonometry and geometry
- Is baguette considered to be white bread
- Is GEC Bharuch good for electrical engineering
- How should my LLC be taxed
- What state of health prevents work
- Is it difficult to join CBI
- Are norms of beauty socially constructed
- How do other countries see Nigeria
- Why is YouTube blocked in China
- Are smokers attracted to other smokers?
- How can I cure phimosis
- Are hurricanes stronger than typhoons
- What is palliative care for cancer patients
- How do you get out of welfare
- What is Islam 18
- What is the strongest blow
- Which is better IT or computer science
- There are still hobos and tramps
- Are the people in Portland OR friendly
- What are the different types of suits
- What is Littlefinger's overall goal
- Why do I crave raw red meat
- How do I hack a Facebook ID
- Zero unemployment is a good thing
- Which animal has pink sweat?
- What are micro-interactions in UX design
- The family is important to everyone
- Why are the rich no longer taxed?
- What's the worst betrayal in history
- Do you like to spend money?
- Why don't Australians stand against racists?
- Which books will you read in 2019
- Who offers namaz 5 times