Can I go to secondary school again?
Information on school operations
If the seven-day incidence in Berlin is below 165, in Berlin schools there are alternating lessons for all classes at half the class size according to the graduated plan.
If the seven-day incidence for three consecutive days is above 165 per 100,000 inhabitants in the whole of Berlin, then the following regulations apply from the day after the next, about which the schools are informed centrally:
There are no face-to-face tuition; the pupils are instructed in school-guided learning at home.
The following exceptions made possible in the Infection Protection Act apply:
- the Grade 6 The content will continue to focus on the transition to secondary schools in Interchangeable model prepared
- the Grades 9 and 10 at integrated secondary schools (ISS) and community schools as well as 10 at grammar schools will continue to be in Interchangeable model informed
- to the Special schools The requirements set out in the School Hygiene Covid 19 Ordinance continue to apply unchanged
- the final years of the vocational schools remain in alternating classes
Exams are not classes and take place. Class work and exams are not permitted; The only exceptions are transition and final classes, in which class tests can be written. The schools have been informed about possible compensation payments.
Emergency care is offered for grades 1 to 6; these can be used by children of parents in systemically relevant professions without any other possibility of care, as well as children of single parents. Emergency care is also offered for socially disadvantaged schoolchildren and for schoolchildren who are at risk of achieving their educational goals. Likewise for children of single parents.
In addition, the obligation to test for teachers in the Berlin School Hygiene Ordinance, which is regulated in the Infection Protection Act, is extended to all persons who are in regular contact with the students. The obligation to test also applies to personnel deployed in emergency care. The tests are carried out twice a week, either at school or at home, with subsequent submission of a corresponding self-declaration to the school management. This test requirement currently applies regardless of the seven-day incidence. The corresponding legal basis will be worked out as soon as possible.
Lockdown consequences in schools
If the seven-day incidence in Berlin is below 165 alternating lessons for all classes in small study groups (halved class size) will take place in Berlin schools.
If the seven-day incidence in Berlin is above 165 for three consecutive days, then the following regulations apply two days later:
There are no face-to-face classes, the students are taught at home in school-guided learning.But there are exeptions. The following grades will stay in alternating lessons in small study groups (halved class size):
- grade 6 to be prepared in terms of content for the transition to secondary schools
- grades 9 and 10 at integrated secondary schools (ISS) and community schools as well as 10 at grammar schools
- schools for pupils with special needs
- the final grades in vocational schools
Exams can take place. Written tests are only permitted in transition and final classes.
Emergency care is still offered in grades 1 to 6. Emergency care is offered for parents with systemically relevant professions. For this purpose, parents must fill out a self-declaration for emergency care of their child.
(As of April 27, 2021)
- Why do white people have thin lips?
- Did the Prophet Muhammad ever lie?
- Forensics is a tough class
- What is marital rape
- How long does a corpse last
- What are micro-interactions in UX design
- Is a hologram technically possible?
- What are the visa requirements for Taiwanese citizens
- What technology is behind Google Maps
- Trump's parents were immigrants
- How come I can't work so hard
- Eat Malaysian cats
- What is Donald Trump's waist size
- What are the benefits of Indian politics
- What courses can we use after engineering?
- Which products affects inflation the most
- Why is China restricting Google 1
- Where does the term come from?
- How can I find my husband's weakness
- What is the heavy construction industry
- Are Volvo cars better than German cars
- What professionals use chronograph watches
- How is Hong Kong
- Why can't our liver prevent food poisoning?