What are the advantages of the stock exchange
Initial public offering (IPO): advantages vs. disadvantages
What speaks for and against an IPO?
In my infographic "Going public (IPO) of a company" I have already explained to you in 10 steps how companies and why companies get started on the stock exchange. With the following Infographic "Initial public offering (IPO): advantages vs. disadvantages " I'll show you that going public (IPO) has not only advantages but also disadvantages for companies. Have fun getting information!
The advantages of an initial public offering (IPO) at a glance
1. IPO advantage
Companies receive cash, financial flexibility and independence from lenders for the transfer of their shares.
2. IPO advantage
Venture capitalists from the early stages of the company can sell their shares.
3. IPO advantage
The stock exchange enables easier access to equity.
4. IPO advantage
The independent preservation of the company can be guaranteed through a partial sale.
5. IPO advantage
An objective measure of value for the assessment of the company and a high level of attractiveness as an employer are achieved.
6. IPO advantage
A higher level of awareness at home and abroad is achieved.
The disadvantages of an initial public offering (IPO) at a glance
1. IPO disadvantage
The cost of setting up a stock corporation (AG) is at least € 4,000. In addition, the bank earns a lot from the issue.
2. IPO disadvantage
Decisions have to be approved by the shareholders. This restricts the executive board's room for maneuver.
3. IPO disadvantage
A stock corporation (AG) is subject to considerable accounting and bookkeeping obligations (see: "What is a balance sheet?"). The AG is therefore committed to the highest level of transparency.
4. IPO disadvantage
Major shareholders can block the board of directors by purchasing large shares.
5. IPO disadvantage
The stock exchange listing makes a hostile takeover easier for a buyer.
6. IPO disadvantage
Minimum holding obligations for existing shareholders: Shares can often only be sold after a holding period of 6 to 12 months.
- Why can't I work harder
- What makes a person an icon
- Which bridges do you wish you burned yourself
- What is the Bloomberg Concept
- Christmas is a popular holiday in Tanzania
- Why is utopia impossible
- Why is the Oberoi Hotel expensive
- Put eggs in pancake mixture
- What is IPHO age limit
- Which Indonesian province has the cutest girls?
- What can make a person greater
- Men wear deodorant for girls
- What's your best novel and why
- What motivates your belief in God
- Has your bipolar state affected your relationships?
- Europeans watch Chinese films
- What was your first revelation
- How do students pay to code boot camps
- What is the salary of a QC
- How dangerous is Curacao
- What is your rating of the Byjus app
- Left Rhaegar Lyanna
- How do I track a person's location
- Blacks and whites are different