Why can't there be universal plugs
Safety universal plug 16 A 12-24V ProCar # 28273
ProCar safety universal plug with forcibly guided 16A strain relief
The universal plug is suitable for the cigarette lighter as well as standard sockets and has an integrated, replaceable fuse of 16 A (included in delivery)
With positively guided strain relief and firmly lockable compensating sleeve through bayonet locking, pull-out tool. With integrated replaceable microfuse.
- pull-out tool
- ABS plastic housing
- Type: plug
- Design: universal safety plug
- Suitable for: cigarette lighter and standard
- Connection: screw contacts
- Operating voltage: 12 - 24 V / DC
- Load capacity: max. 16 A
- Screw contacts: up to 2.5mm²
- What is your favorite food and why
- Have sport replaced religion?
- How does gasoline taste
- What does pullingo mean
- Can you recommend books for me to read?
- Can humans eat snake eggs?
- How to end hyperinflation
- Is homeopathic medicine reliable
- When did racism start in your life?
- Who is Rieko Ioane
- Who can work for freelance work
- What makes a woman interesting
- Eating bum can make you sick
- What are our weaknesses in life
- What technological trends led to Bell Labs
- What's going on in a pet daycare
- Can a womanizer become a trustworthy man
- How to graciously refuse help
- How much money do billionaires have
- Believe in UFOs 1
- What happens in the last MASH episode
- Where can I find prompts
- 180,000 is a good salary
- How successful are auto repair shops