What is expected from home cleaning services
Braunschweig House - Dormitory for people with addiction problems
The offers from Haus Braunschweig are aimed at people who have generally been using addictive substances for many years, as a result of which there may be a variety of physical, psychological and social consequences for those affected. Because of this diversity, these people are referred to as "chronically multiply impaired, dependent people".
The support offered by Haus Braunschweig aims to enable the residents to realize their plans and their express wish to shape their lives independently again and to take responsibility for themselves and especially for their health.
Those affected who come to us have usually undergone outpatient or inpatient therapy treatments and have had a large number of failed attempts to abstain. Another part has been using addictive substances for many years without any treatment experience.
For those dependent people who lack the ability to lead an autonomous life, we offer social therapeutic help that is appropriate to the severity of their impairment and thus prevents further social exclusion and is intended to counteract the deterioration of their situation.
Living and living together
People with this background can expect a community of women and men who have had similar experiences in Haus Braunschweig. With us, the residents can both find peace and maintain contact with their flatmates.
For drug users affected by opiate addiction, our house offers a corresponding offer for psychosocial and health stabilization. It is basically possible as a heroin user to take advantage of our range of services and to be substituted in the outpatient department of the drug advice center in Braunschweig.
Daily structure - work and employment
As part of the daily structure, each resident works 25 hours a week in the work and employment area. This includes the wood workshop, housekeeping and cleaning service, the renovation area and the maintenance of the outdoor area. A bicycle workshop is also to be built. The skills and interests of the residents are taken into account when assigning work.
Qualified employees are available around the clock for social support. For all personal matters there is a permanent contact person in the social service with whom one-on-one discussions can also be held. Regular group discussions are an integral part of the range of assistance.
Goals and expectations
The clear decision for a life free of drugs is a prerequisite for admission to the Braunschweig house. We expect the residents to work actively in the house and take part in all the offers.
In this way, strengths and weaknesses can be made aware, skills and self-confidence can be further developed and strengthened.
Further shaping the future
If the goals have been achieved with us, the residents receive our support in their steps in their further, independent life. We are happy to help you find an apartment and with the necessary administrative procedures. There will also be an option for further outpatient care.
Our offer for interested parties
Interested parties are cordially invited to get to know Haus Braunschweig. We would be happy to show the house and, if necessary, clarify whether it is possible to admit it. After any necessary detoxification and after the relevant social welfare agency has approved the costs, we look forward to welcoming you to the Braunschweig building.
The Braunschweig House is a dormitory for dependent people with chronic multiple disabilities and offers assistance in accordance with § 53, 54 SGB XII in conjunction with § 75 SGB XII. It is a home within the meaning of Section 1 of the Home Act. It offers 40 single rooms in four corridor areas, each with 10 rooms on two floors. A sanitary area is available for every two rooms.
The length of stay in the dormitory is unlimited in time and depends on the particular circumstances of the individual case, depending on the cost commitment of the service provider.
House Braunschweig is located in the Lehndorf district. A bus connection is right in front of the door. Doctors, post office and shops are all within walking distance.
- Am I stupid to go into science?
- Can civilians own military aircraft?
- Which celebrities look better with age
- How can I start learning Arduino
- How do I beat in boxing
- How do I sell shares in buyback
- What will stop the Fed from restarting QE
- What makes Donald Trump ineligible?
- Is the smell of skunk harmful to humans
- Does Allah have a name
- How often are skydiving accidents
- What is the dirtiest business area in Uganda
- How much housekeeping cost in Toronto
- How many different sausages are there
- How do you say god in Korean
- Why are we proud of our country
- How should a person face death
- Who is better Nas or Eminem
- Can Taiwanese Chinese marry
- What impact will Zhihu have on China?
- What is the salary of the airport customs officer
- How do flaps move at startup
- How does a foot massage feel?
- What do Emiratis eat for dinner
- CDs are a good investment
- Where are the retired fighter planes going
- What's your experience with online dating
- What is Singapore's Smart City Initiative
- Personality types can change
- How to start and stop hurricanes
- What was your most important relationship hour
- Does Donald Trump want inflation
- Why do some companies pay weekly
- Gadgets Technologies Nexus 10 or Ipad 4