Is it good to join EY GDS
JUNIOR AUDITOR / INTERN - AUDIT - Verona e Alto Adige
The digital revolution has changed the way we audit and the career of the accountant himself. In addition to knowledge of accounting and finance as well as customer orientation, other skills are becoming more and more fundamental: competencies in data analysis, a global approach to problem solving, enthusiasm for digital technologies.
Possibility and perspective
South Tyrol is a challenge for us: a rich and unique area in which we want to strengthen our presence in order to guarantee customer proximity and quality. As a team member of the assurance team, you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging multinational environment and to support our German-speaking team in setting up and developing the market and network in the South Tyrol region.
If you are looking for a stimulating environment that offers you further training and opportunities for continuous growth, you are motivated for a career at EY and you believe you have the qualities we are looking for, then do not hesitate to apply.
As a junior, you will have the opportunity to be part of a multidisciplinary team and to analyze and develop complex business cases and problems from a wide variety of customers together with experienced colleagues. You will learn and apply a global and comprehensive examination methodology and use the latest and most modern IT tools.
You bring that with you - skills with which you will shape the future
- study of economics;
- Knowledge of German, Italian and English (written and spoken);
- Mastery of the most important IT tools;
- Aptitude as a team player, problem solving and strong analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Willingness to travel and possession of a driving license (Italian driving license ʽʽBʼʼ)
Who are we looking for
We are constantly looking for top talent who have an innovative and creative mindset that aligns with our values and vision. We are looking for people with global openness who have the drive to create a positive influence in the world through our network and who work daily to break down prejudices and inequality inside and outside EY.
The three key words to join us are: innovation, diversity, entrepreneurship
What would we like to offer you
We would like to ask you a unique and extraordinary experience in which you have the opportunity:
• Advance your career in a challenging and performance-oriented context
• To work in an international environment and to focus on digital and technological innovation
• To be supported by experienced senior colleagues who will accompany you as a coach on your career path
• To be your own creator of your professional career thanks to our innovative development system, LEAD
• Participate in excellent training programs that enable you to continuously develop your skills according to the requirements of the business
• Serving key clients, including the best-known brands in different sectors in the market
• Quickly build up a professional network that offers the opportunity to network with the most important international and Italian companies
What does it mean to work at EY
EY defines itself through its values of integrity, transparency and passion. EY is embodied in the work we do every day with our clients, institutions and communities, using our expertise in Assurance, Advisory, Tax & Law and Transaction to create positive change around us and around the world to effect. It means telling how we are driving technological and digital change to improve our environment and create a better working world.
Make your mark! Join us in building a better working world & build your legacy with us
- How do you become an overworked entrepreneur
- How much can private investigators earn
- What does H2O
- Who invented the French baguette?
- How technologically disabled are you
- Americans and Europeans hate Muslims
- Why are personalized gifts the best
- What if I said I know you
- How much do Big Fed lawyers make
- Shouldn't the government fear the people
- What are Trump's impeachment thoughts
- Can bread make you fat
- How are Nefertiti and Moses connected?
- What are some cool facts about Kyrgyzstan
- How long do fishing rods last
- Was Frank OHara gay or bisexual
- Most Swedes don't like black people
- What are cold warm and stationary fronts
- How can you describe being brain dead
- What's the saddest thing about entrepreneurs
- Why should Indians study in Ireland
- Which apps are better than VidMate
- Are onions vegetables
- Why is life in Monaco so great