How do you feel about domestic violence?
Domestic Violence - Find Help Here
The most important thing is: trust your feelings. If you keep feeling uncomfortable, threatened, tense, or anxious about your relationship, something is wrong.
- If you feel acutely threatened, call the police (110)! This is obliged to intervene against violence and can z. B. expel the perpetrator from the apartment for several days.
- If you have been injured, seek medical treatment from a doctor you trust (for example your family doctor, your gynecologist). Talk to the doctor about what happened. Doctors can provide and mediate help. If desired, they can also point out options for (anonymized) securing of evidence.
- Document every incident. A simple diary is sufficient for this. So you have in black and white what happened and how often it happens. Such a diary can be an important piece of evidence in later proceedings.
- Talk about what you are experiencing. Look for someone you trust in the family and among friends and acquaintances. But also specialists in schools and daycare centers, in family centers or associations can be contact persons.
Get advice, even if separation is not an option for you at the moment. The “Violence against Women” helpline offers initial advice 365 days a year, around the clock, free of charge, anonymously and in 18 languages. On request, the helpline can also put you in touch with a suitable specialist advice center or a women's shelter. There are women's counseling centers all over Germany. Together with you, they will design an individual way to end domestic violence. The counselors respond to your personal circumstances. If you feel threatened in your own home, women's shelters offer you and your children protection and advice.
- When did books become popular?
- Think unconsciously
- What are the best ideas for corporate events
- Who is wrong between Ahok and FPI
- How is reading fun?
- Does someone like to love pizza?
- Can Christian men marry Muslim women
- Can Medicaid take care of your social security
- What language do the people of Kyrgyzstan speak
- Where can I get a job as a nurse
- What's your favorite spicy food
- Where can I download free graphic novels
- Who are some notable musicians
- How do Kaengurus survive in Australia
- Can people actually smell death?
- Can you skype me
- Why do Americans pronounce t as r
- America has a Muslim problem
- How can rotten potatoes kill a person
- How can you email the President?
- Is a kitchen fireplace really necessary
- Why do e-commerce IT projects fail
- In what language do deaf people dream
- White invented racism