Why can't people live without technology
Why we humans can't freeze and wake up in a hundred years
So there are among scientists strong doubts that cryonics will be thawed in the future and can go on living - especially if only the head is frozen. Stefan Schlatt from the University of Münster sees cryonics as not feasible because the sensitive blood-brain barrier, the barrier between blood vessels and the brain tissue, breaks when it freezes.
Other well-known scientists have also expressed similar criticism in public. The transplant doctor and professor of medical management and health sciences at the University of Bayreuth, Eckhard Nagel, considers cryonics to be "Pure science fiction". Biophysicist Günther Fuhr, former head of the Fraunhofer Institute for Biomedical Technology, describes it as fantasy and "pure dreams of the future". Even Aaron Drake, a medical doctor with the cryonics organization Alcor Life Extension Foundation, admitted in an interview that the whole thing might just be an "everlasting science experiment".
Author: Gesa Schölgens
- Prominent economists are wealthy
- What's in an air freshener
- What is Gender Discrimination in India
- What is the discipline policy of Googles
- Are Indians in every country on earth
- What is aristocracy next to a title
- What is the way to escape death
- What makes a person have a bad attitude
- Is China or Russia more dangerous
- Why is it important to stay motivated
- Is the IELTS valid in the USA?
- Why did India lose the series in Bangladesh
- A deserved vacation can be redeemed
- Who is banned from mainland China
- What are some examples of tuned instruments
- What is the salary at Accenture
- Why do parents have fewer children?
- How do wallets work for digital currencies
- What kind of actions did Donald Trump take
- How to write a pipe
- Which country have the most electric cars?
- Have billionaires mortgages
- Where are the retired fighter planes going
- Why is pizza so delicious