Why is the Oberoi Hotel expensive
The Oberoi Mumbai
Distance from the city center
Assessment of the location
Distance from the airport
The Oberoi Mumbai: Reviews
Food. I had food poisoning from eating the kebab platter that I ordered.
No better experience anywhere in the world.
They somehow managed to make my wife and I feel like the only guests in the hotel. It seemed like there was nothing they couldn't to for us. The concierge brought someone in to set us up with SIM cards, tied up the loose ends in our travel booking with another Oberoi hotel, arranged for a car to take us to the airport set up a tour of Mumbai, as, well as a private cooking lesson with one of the chefs at one of the 3 restaurants on site. They also sent flowers up for my wife just because. It was such a wonderful experience that it's difficult to sum up. Bottom line, ignore any other option, or deal, or what-have-you. You will not find a more incredible experience anywhere.
About The Oberoi Mumbai
Those who travel to Mumbai, whether visiting for business or pleasure, need to have a place of quality to stay. The Oberoi Mumbai, just a short distance from the Marine Drive Jogging Track and the water could be an ideal choice. The hotel has an excellent location, has 287 rooms and is family-friendly. Both English and Hindi are spoken in the hotel.
All rooms in the hotel are soundproofed, which means that guests can enjoy a good night's sleep. Some of the room amenities include a free newspaper, free mineral water, air conditioning, mini bar, turndown service, telephone, daily cleaning and coffee and tea making facilities. Guests can choose from deluxe rooms, luxury rooms, premier bay view rooms, premier ocean view rooms, and many suite options.
The Oberoi Mumbai offers a 24-hour front desk, spa treatment rooms, dry cleaning and laundry services, conference rooms, meeting rooms, free valet parking, an outdoor pool, and more. A full breakfast is available at an additional cost from 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM during the day. The spa offers many types of treatments. Some of the options available include Thai massage, body treatments, facials, and body wraps.
Guests will find they are steps away from the National Center for the Performing Arts as well as Marine Drive. The Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum and the Gate of India are also just a few kilometers away. Some restaurants nearby are Bubble Blog, China Town, and Ruby Tuesday.
based on 1,321 reviews
Cancellation / prepayment
The cancellation policy depends on the type of room and provider.
The Oberoi Mumbai: equipment
- Is drums easier to learn than brass
- You should invest in Monero
- Why did the US attack Afghanistan
- What people don't understand these days
- Why do celebrities hide their pregnancies
- Why are some Afghans black
- Is technology responsible for unemployment in India?
- How to say breakfast in Italian
- Phil Collins is a good drummer
- Why is Switzerland so boring at night?
- What's so great about Ariana Grande
- Is Sansa on Arya's list
- What are some mainly cash-based industries
- How do the French dress?
- What is missing from most of the ultra-rich people
- What is Matcha 1
- Which Ariana Grande perfume smells best
- When do most Spaniards have dinner?
- Who is your favorite Gewuerzmaedchen
- 17-year-olds are still considered children
- What does an IT manager do
- Can essential oils relieve back pain
- Is it worth it to become an exchange student
- Why did monks have hair with almonds?
- How do I stop being obsessed with things
- Properties of wit ai vs API ai
- Why is it good to have perfect pitch?
- How does depression affect a teenager?
- Which is better IT or computer science
- Should I identify as bisexual?
- When was the book of Isaiah written?
- Can a person really not like music
- Which region of France is the safest