What is the feminine of a servant
Valet (German) 
Noun, m[To edit]
- Kam · mer · die · ner, plural: Kam · mer · die · ner
- IPA: [ˈkamɐˌdiːnɐ]
- Audio samples: Valet (Info)
-  Member of the household who was responsible for the supervision and care of the princely private apartments
- Determinative compound from nouns chamber and servant
Female word forms:
-  valet
-  servant
-  "After his return, he became a violinist and Valet employed, from 1714 he was Vice Kapellmeister at the Salzburg court. "
-  "Five to twelve filled the Valet Emil picked up the champagne glasses and turned the radio to the highest volume. "
-  “The gray-haired one Valet sat half asleep in the huge cabinet and listened to the prince's snoring. "
References and further information:
-  Wikipedia article "Valet"
-  Jacob Grimm, Wilhelm Grimm: German dictionary. 16 volumes in 32 sub-volumes. Leipzig 1854–1961 "valet"
-  Digital dictionary of the German language "valet"
-  University of Leipzig: Vocabulary portal "Valet"
-  The Free Dictionary "valet"
-  Duden online "valet"
-  Wissen.de - Dictionary "valet"
-  PONS - German spelling "valet"
- [*] Online vocabulary information system German - elexiko "valet"
- ↑Wikipedia article "Carl Heinrich Biber" (stable version)
- ↑Theo Sommer: 1945. The biography of a year. Rowohlt, Reinbek 2005, ISBN 3-498-06382-0, page 17f.
- ↑Leo N. Tolstoy: War and peace. Novel. Paul List Verlag, Munich 1953 (translated by Werner Bergengruen), page 121. Original Russian version 1867.
- Why do elders respect the students?
- Do women have really hairy assholes
- How are Greeks treated in Turkey
- Who are King Arthur's children
- Is Locanto good for personal service
- Does Donald Trump want inflation
- What are the best slideshow software
- What are some identities
- What are the new smart home devices
- What is life without health
- Christian Household Discipline Why do I care
- California enters a recession
- What do the Dutch think of Muslims
- Which country has the smartest women
- Does GDP 7 mean that we are growing
- Can capitalism survive without growth?
- Toronto Ontario is bombed
- What do you mean by gender gender
- Donald Trump suffers from depression
- What triggers a midlife crisis
- Would you employ a foreign inexperienced developer
- What famous books have you not read yet?
- What's your name 7
- When did curry production begin?