What is pay scale
If a position is filled, the salary level must be determined within the relevant classification class. In contrast to the wage class, the wage level depends on the individual requirements of the specific person. According to Section 15 (1) PVO, the starting wage is usually set in wage levels 1-17 of the classification class. Experience in previous positions, proven skills and special suitability for the new position are taken into account. Experience in housework, upbringing and care work is also adequately taken into account (cf. § 15 Paragraph 2 PVO). The determination of the starting wage taking into account the criteria according to § 15 Paragraph 2 PVO cannot be made with mathematical accuracy. The following principles are intended to help determine the relevant wage level.
Experience in a previous position (work experience / life experience)
When determining the starting wage, particular account is taken of previous experience and life experience. The number of creditable years must be determined for the classification. This is done taking into account the previous level of employment. The professional experience can generally be credited according to the degree of employment.
The creditability of the relevant professional experience (weighting) must also be included in this calculation. The following applies:
The following are credited to 25%: Temporary / student jobs, internships, life experience: housework, family and care work, job search, language stays.
The following are credited at 50%: activity that corresponds to the level, but not related, or related activity but does not correspond to the level.
The following are credited to 75%: level-related and related work.
The following are credited to 100%: Identical function with corresponding area of responsibility / management.
The experience determined in this way in months (duration x weighting) is rounded to whole years. The starting point is wage level 1, after which the classification can be increased by one wage level for each fully creditable year.
Other aspects (proven skills and special aptitude)
Additional training relevant for the function (e.g. specialist title) and further training (e.g. Master of advanced studies), but which are not a prerequisite for the classification of the position according to the evaluation aids of the system of simplified functional analysis (VFA), can be based on the evaluation aids VFA with each one level, a doctorate with two levels.
In addition to the aforementioned aspects, other qualifications such as additional training, non-profit / political activities or club activities can also be taken into account when determining the starting wage, if these have an influence on the performance or behavior of the employee.
A cross-comparison must be made to check the classification. First and foremost, positions in the same wage class with an identical reference position are comparable. The following are suitable for cross-comparison:
- Same / similar function in the department
- Similar function within the office
- Similar function within the management
Various wage regulations (LR) are used in the cantonal wage system. These record the respective amounts of the wage levels with or without annual levels (see use of the wage regulations (instructions)). Salary regulations 05 (see salary regulations 01 & 05) apply to employees with hourly wages (see special features of hourly wages) and part-time employees with sporadic assignments and changing numbers of hours that cannot be determined in advance. The wage table for LR 01 and 05 provides information about the application of the wage regulations 01 & 05 in individual cases and the specific calculation of the monthly wage (e.g. also for the payment of time credits).
- Donald Trump's calls are recorded
- What's your reason to keep going
- Which countries are in the Bible
- How many Indians work for Microsoft
- Is Godfather really the best film
- What does the Green Lantern Symbol mean
- Why is distilled water not drinking water
- Where can I get prostitutes in Pune
- How we can learn SEO tools
- Why do some people abuse dogs
- What is broken sewer
- Brackets mean multiplication
- What is the Jewish population in Singapore
- Marriage is important in love
- Singapore is a lot of talented people
- Do Dravidians come from Korea
- Is 59 a good size in India
- What is your favorite Arabic food
- Who has absolute wealth
- Did Santa Claus ever have children
- When is an ENFP not an ENFP
- What is BBA Studies
- Lead Japan, Korea and China Asia
- How much bigger will HGH make me
- Coach purses are made in China
- Why does my stored bed linen smell
- What are the cultures of each country
- How difficult is ICO
- What is anarchy Who is an anarchist
- What is a family trait
- How are fish women
- Can fish be in pain?
- What is your best tip for everyday life
- What is pushing you away from Quora