What does compatible mean
Compatible (German) 
- kom · pa · ti · bel, comparative: kom · pa · ti · b · ler, superlative: most kom · pa · ti · beles · th
- IPA: [kɔmpaˈtiːbl̩]
- Audio samples: compatible (Info)
- Rhymes: -iːbl̩
-  the same in (certain) properties
-  combinable, compatible, matching
-  incompatible
-  Did you make sure that the memory and the motherboard compatible are?
Characteristic word combinations:
-  compatiblewith to …
References and further information:
-  University of Leipzig: Vocabulary portal "compatible"
-  The Free Dictionary "compatible"
-  Scientific advice of the Duden editorial team under the direction of Günther Drosdowski (editor): Brockhaus encyclopedia. Nineteenth, completely revised edition. Volume 27: German Dictionary II, GLUC – REG, F.A. Brockhaus GmbH, Mannheim 1995, ISBN 3-7653-1127-8, DNB 943161878, page 1928
- How can I outsource my job search
- Can i work in the philippines
- How do I compare Canadian universities online
- Climbing stairs reduces the fat in the upper body
- Seven hours of sleep is enough for teenagers
- The best way to sell a home online
- Are floating stairs expensive
- Which are the best recruiting Mumbai
- Was Hitler planning to invade the United States?
- Is Hannukah a compulsory vacation
- What do libertarians think of compulsory vaccination
- Why can't I sit up straight
- How many exs do you have
- Is 70K year good for one person
- Korean men find American women attractive
- Do you want to start a revolution?
- Older people fall in love
- Who was the president in your country
- Where does the term silverware come from?
- PVC is a thermosetting plastic
- How RAW recruits agents
- What are dating sites
- What should female tourists wear in Egypt
- How interesting is forensics