Is dirt a living being
Living beings in the ground - a motivating puzzle journey
Although the floor is part of the everyday life of the students, it is often neglected by them or associated with negative terms such as “dirt” or “dirt”. Far more organisms live in a handful of humus than people on earth. Hardly anyone is aware of this. But it is precisely these small creatures that maintain important ecosystems and are therefore essential elements of biology.
In this puzzle journey, the students are shown in a playful way which animals live in the ground and which tasks they perform. You can use the puzzles to repeat and deepen the topic, use them as part of substitute hours or use them as a quick query for knowledge that has already been imparted in the classroom.
Puzzles are a variety method that is particularly popular with high school students. They are suitable to arouse an interest in biology even in less interested students. Once the spark of enthusiasm has jumped, this leads to lasting interest and ultimately to an increase in performance. Due to the different requirements in connection with puzzles, such as combination skills and dexterity in the linguistic area, even students who are weaker in biology get the chance to shine. High-performing students will find particularly interesting challenges in puzzles when it comes to solving tricky tasks with other methods and strategies.
The materials are to be understood as a collection of puzzles from which you can select the materials that are suitable for your teaching purpose. In this way, you will be able to set the required priorities and make optimal use of the limited teaching time. The puzzles should not be used all at once and one after the other, otherwise the positive effect of motivation through variety is no longer given. You should therefore use the puzzles at different times and alternate them with other methods.COMPETENCE PROFILE.
- Grade level: 5/6
- Duration: 2–4 lessons
- Learning goals: The pupils
- 1. Check and consolidate knowledge acquired through play
- 2. train the ability to combine
- 3. Perform determination exercises
- Thematic areas: Soil, soil life, puzzles
- How can I learn Chinese cooking quickly
- What is life like for immigrants in Australia
- Australia becomes Americanized
- Is it a racist word to call someone pale?
- Are US Treasuries Still Safe?
- Why are no demonstrators arrested for blocking streets?
- When does a relationship become friendship?
- What does an elderly care lawyer do
- How do I meet a transgender person
- Why is Frankenstein still being studied in schools
- Can a Muslim marry a Hindu
- Why can't a man abuse a woman
- What animals have the most unique vagina
- Where is Nigeria
- My dog doesn't eat
- What are the advantages of the day school
- Why do people hear phonographs
- What is the psychology of hoarding
- Which countries are allies of Argentina
- What does Russia export
- How can I learn Mandarin quickly
- What's ugly in Korean
- Why were the Power Rangers so popular
- Is 19 young or old