What are the different healthy vegetarian dishes
Vegetarian recipes for a balanced, meat-free diet
Discover our regional and seasonal recipe ideas.
All topics related to cooking, baking, inviting and enjoying at a glance.
Find out what you should consider for a balanced and conscious diet.
From A for artichoke to Z for pikeperch - find out everything about our great love of food.
No meat the same no culinary excitement? On the contrary. Vegetarian recipes offer sophistication, enjoyment and variety. They prepare crunchy vegetable casseroles, oriental couscous or savory pasta. Creativity dominates. Because vegetarian is a lot, but not monotonous.
Enjoy vegetarian recipes
In order to enjoy the advantages of vegetarian cuisine, you do not have to go completely without meat. Trying out new spice mixes, combining them with crunchy vegetables and avocado, or serving new pasta creations is ultimately for a change. Vegetarian recipes easily swap the prejudice of monotony for real variety. Lovers of fresh fruit and vegetables will get their money's worth as well as those who like to reminisce about a juicy meat dish. Try our vegetarian schnitzel such as our cauliflower schnitzel with crispy breading and fresh yoghurt sour cream dip. So there is no risk of monotony - and you can easily prevent deficiencies even if you switch your diet completely to vegetarian recipes. If you are on a meatless diet, all you have to do is ensure that you get important nutrients such as iron or vitamin D elsewhere. Find out what is important with our tips on vegetarian food.
Not every vegetarian follows the same nutritional concept
Not all vegetarian is the same as a vegetarian. Vegetarianism is the generic term for a diet that renounces meat and fish. Ovo-lacto vegetarians (Latin ovo = eggs and lacto = milk) eat foods of animal origin such as eggs, milk and products that contain them. This is how most vegetarians begin. Pescetarians, on the other hand, also cook recipes with fish, while flexitarians even eat meat every now and then. In contrast to vegetarians, vegans completely avoid food of animal origin.
Those who eat a balanced vegetarian diet do not need any dietary supplements. However, some nutrients are less common in plant-based products than in meat. Therefore, vegetarians should make sure they get enough alternative foods. This is all the more true if all animal products are avoided, as vegans do. Protein, iron, iodine, vitamin B12 and omega-3 fatty acids are among the nutrients that we normally get from meat and fish. .
- Has the population census 2020 already started
- Are Australians racist towards Muslims
- Why are French women slim
- How is a boarding school 1
- How are Venezuelans perceived abroad
- Why does sad music make you emotional
- Wearing saree is Haram in Islam
- Is the air force dangerous?
- What is unique about your country
- Are fraudsters often racist
- Can an adult over 30 grow taller
- Is the United States a violent country?
- Bangladesh is a city in India
- What is formula investment with example
- Why do liberals hate modes so much
- Which countries are involved in territorial disputes?
- Who is stronger than One Punch Man
- How are highways made
- What does promotion of women mean
- Why are Argentinians such white Europeans
- Has Galileo living offspring
- Chinese people eat silkworms
- How am I not overwhelmed
- How did Jesus become God