Who comes with generation name
Which generation am I: 68, 78, golf, zone, micro, X, Y or Z?
When they were young, the 68ers didn't want to trust anyone over 30. Now they are the old ones and look back with pride on their time, in which they united pop and politics, disenchanted all kinds of authorities and made the world a better place. You have to see it that way. Even if some say they are to blame for feminism, the Greens, the Rolling Stones and a morality that paralyzes all discourses that they also invented. The 68ers are well-deserved veterans of a utopia that, as we know today, will unfortunately never be more than a utopia. The open society. The fact that not everyone wants to live more freely, more equally and more fraternally, but rather like before the 68ers, the 68ers can't do much for that, but they can do a little. Michael Pilz
Everyone knows the 68s, but maybe the 78s have shaped our debates a lot more. It was the "generation that came after the revolt" that "onlookers" as Reinhard Mohr (born 1955) validly described. They always had to hear from their older comrades how cool the Summer of Love had been, which they themselves only knew in the shrunken form of discussions about relationship boxes and debates about flat-sharing plans. They suffered from the stagnation of society and scourged themselves for their apolitical narrow-mindedness. You felt a “thirst for experience” (Michael Rutschky), went to the ashram like Peter Sloterdijk or discovered the buried nature within yourself or outside in the dying forest. Those who were particularly clever or cynical ended up in the perennial irony of postmodernism like Matthias Politycki, whose “woman novel” sets a literary monument to his own cohort, or relied on pop - like Diedrich Diederichsen or Rainald Goetz. The 78s first introduced the ubiquitous talk of generations, the best example is the sociologist Heinz Bude. The 68ers only knew classes and they had nothing to do with the year of birth. Richard Kämmerlings
- Learning Parkour Can Save Your Life
- Did your parents divorce
- What should everyone know about Maharashtra
- Why is UNIQLO so popular
- Where have human rights been violated?
- What should a person enjoy the most?
- Which are the desert districts of Rajasthan
- Which is the best houseboat in kumarakom
- Who designed the flag of New Zealand
- What brings you down in life
- Vaping leaves an odor on clothing
- How do I start with the introduction to anchoring
- How do you recognize a good boss
- What was your experience with Generation Gap
- Why oranges make your lips sting
- How can leads be generated
- What is Wesley Crusher's real name
- Why does Venezuela still claim Guyana
- Which is hotter Australia or California
- What is life without a little risk 1
- How do Norwegians feel about American immigrants?
- Is 59 a good size in India
- How is the transportation in Singapore
- What is forensic science technology