Which is the nicest race
The "most beautiful race in the world"
Alfa Romeo also supports the Mille Miglia 2021 as a "Global Automotive Partner".
The historic new edition of what Enzo Ferrari calls “the most beautiful race in the world” will start on June 16 in Brescia and lead to the Italian capital Rome and back to the finish line in Brescia on June 19. Some of the most impressive places in the country lie along the route. It has already become a tradition to take part in a number of unique vintage cars from the Alfa Romeo collection. Stellantis Heritage is responsible for protecting and promoting the historical legacies of the Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Lancia and Abarth brands.
The 39th edition of the Mille Miglia, the route of which is traditionally marked by “Freccia Rossa” (red arrows) on the roadside, is also an adventure in which the world's most valuable classic cars take part. According to the regulations, only vehicle models that took part in the original Mille Miglia between 1927 and 1957 are permitted. During this time, Alfa Romeo celebrated eleven victories, more than any other brand. Remaining true to the historic route from Brescia to Rome and back, the Mille Miglia offers an innovation that is unusual for the modern classic car rally: the route runs counter-clockwise with new stages and daily destinations in Viareggio, Rome and Bologna, just like the original Mille Miglia was the case on occasion. For the first time, participants will have to tackle both the Cisa pass during the first stage and the Futa and Raticosa passes during the third day.
The new Alfa Romeo Giulia GTA accompanies the Mille Miglia 2021 In addition, Alfa Romeo is providing the Mille Miglia organization with a fleet of 30 vehicles of the current Stelvio and Giulia models. As the official vehicles of the Mille Miglia, they are ambassadors of the brand's historic and racing values.
As representatives of the Heritage department of Stellantis, the technicians of the Officine Classiche Alfa Romeo provide technical support for the pieces of jewelery in the historical collection in the field of participants in the Mille Miglia. Among them is an extraordinary Alfa Romeo 6C 1500 Super Sport from 1928. The classic car, which won the Mille Miglia in 2019, comes from the Museo Storico Alfa Romeo in Arese.
- Japanese girls like western men
- What is Female Urinary Incontinence UI
- How expensive is life in China
- How is the Norwegian in bed
- What does an ideal society look like
- What is the salary increase in tcs
- What is a greedy algorithm
- How do I maintain an air conditioner
- Do mantras gems and rudraksha work
- How good is the Sharjah Indian School
- What should you never complain about in life?
- Is consensual sex a pre-marriage sin?
- What causes muscle spasms in your head
- What is the purpose of tongue piercing
- How to cook crab meat
- What do you think of Chinese math
- White bread has sugar
- How can I easily influence people
- When did the United States have hyperinflation?
- People with carefree attitudes live longer
- What should I know when visiting Prague
- What's the worst day to be alone
- Singapore will fail
- What's wrong with sydney