What are fresher jobs
Discover our regional and seasonal recipe ideas.
All topics related to cooking, baking, inviting and enjoying at a glance.
Find out what you should consider for a balanced and conscious diet.
From A for artichoke to Z for pikeperch - find out everything about our great love of food.
We don't just stand behind the counter for you, we stand for enjoyment, variety and service. We stand for friendly expertise, advice and quality. If freshness is our craft, the freshness counter is our masterpiece. Here we serve you with heart and devotion and with pleasure in enjoyment.
Start now at EDEKA:
Do you like dealing with customers and fresh goods, are you creative and service-oriented? Then you too can become part of our enjoyment team!
Here you will find all job vacancies in our diverse fresh produce counters:
You haven't found what you are looking for in our current vacancies? Then feel free to take the initiative yourself and apply for your desired position.
Good reasons for EDEKA
May it be a little bit more? Sure, of course! As an employee at our fresh produce counter, you are the expert for regional products and international specialties. You can expect excellent framework conditions and a wide range of further training courses so that nothing stands in the way of your future in the fresh produce sector. Experience real solidarity and become part of the EDEKA family. Time to arrive.
The advantages for employees in the EDEKA network:
1. Interesting tasks and plenty of room for personal development:
It won't be boring! With us you can show what you are made of.
2. Individual training opportunities:
We value continuous employee development. In this way, we encourage and support our employees in further education and training and give everyone the opportunity to develop within the company.
3. Employee benefits at EDEKABANK:
Among other things, EDEKABANK offers our employees a free current account with added value. You enjoy the advantages of online banking, you can withdraw money free of charge at more than 19,000 ATMs and you will receive up to € 50 purchase bonus exclusively with every EDEKA purchase, year after year.
4. Purchasing benefits for employees:
Numerous attractive offers with special conditions are available exclusively for our employees at a large number of online shops and regional companies.
5. Supporting environmental protection together:
Based on the common desire to conserve resources, protect nature and preserve it for future generations, EDEKA has maintained a close partnership with the nature conservation organization WWF since 2009. With annual campaigns, EDEKA repeatedly draws attention to sustainable issues that concern us all.
6. Insurance from colleague to colleague:
As an independent broker, EDEKA Insurance Service offers high-performance insurance at attractive conditions exclusively for retailers and employees of the EDEKA Group and their families.
EDEKA as an employer
We as EDEKA are a cooperatively organized and medium-sized group with a tradition of more than 110 years. We have been linked by a commercial tradition that has been lived across generations and modern entrepreneurial thinking and acting. This is the guarantee for our long-term economic success.
And as simple as it may sound: people always eat and drink - that secures jobs.
As one of the largest employers in Germany, we offer a wide range of career opportunities.
We love food - and our employees!
You have activated an ad blocker in your browser. In order to be able to use this website to its full functionality, we recommend that you deactivate the AdBlocker.
- What is a state-run economy
- How can I view my Google Photos
- Where can I find prompts
- What was your worst stalking experience
- Does the gender exist in a spectrum
- Does the sign language differ between countries?
- Why will apink never hit snsd
- When do most Spaniards have dinner?
- Is the Austrian economy falsifiable
- Seniors have fewer friends
- What is meant by real power?
- What ingredients are in non-alcoholic beverages
- Which assets are excluded from inheritance tax?
- How is life going 4
- Is there a best video production company out there
- How prestigious is UC Berkeley
- What are husbands and wives talking about
- What are the duties of a sommelier
- Has anyone ever been to London
- Australian Aborigines live on reservations
- How many Moses are in the Bible
- What are the worst non-organic foods
- Is it possible to skip school completely?
- What is the name of the study of literature