Can you grow a packaged car
[Advertising because of branding]
After thorough hand washing, it is advisable to knead the car. You can tell by feeling small bumps on the paint. The rust film remover can already have done a lot. However, he does not create some particles straight away. This is then the job of a car dough, it has nothing to do with dough that children play with. Children's clay is not at all suitable for this!
What did I use? - Product checklist:
- Bilt Hamber auto-clay (soft)
- AmbiClean special lubricant
You can get 4-5 parts out of here
Knead the car
The special auto putty, in my case a white soft one auto clay by Bilt Hamber can also remove insect residues or tree resins without having to work with other chemical agents. However, it always depends on how long the dirt has been on the paint. In any case, you usually get a very smooth, pore-deep, clean paint. Exactly the right thing for the subsequent wax treatment.
I use a lubricant Special lubricant from AmbiClean. Because with a shampoo-water mixture, the putty may decompose. Of course it depends on the car shampoo used. With the AmbiClean lubricant, the clay glides wonderfully over the paintwork and smells pleasantly fruity.
According to the manufacturer Bilt Hamber, you could also just use water. The white dough is for a paint that is in good condition. It can also be used at colder temperatures. If the vehicle is already waxed and you find dirt, you can also use it. Since it is very mild, little or no of the existing sealants are removed. The whole vehicle does not necessarily have to be kneaded. It makes sense, of course, and it can't hurt. If you carefully run your fingers over the varnish you will notice where you should knead.
Always use enough lubricant!
First you separate a small, handy piece of the block out of the can. There is so much in the can that you get a total of 4-5 handy parts. Then you wet your hands and the piece of modeling clay with water. The same applies to the paint to be processed. It is best to hold the plasticine in one hand and the spray bottle in the other. You let the putty slide over the paint like a puck of ice without pressure. Never over the dry paint! If you then notice that the putty has picked up dirt particles, you fold a fresh new piece. So you can keep working your way until you are finally finished.
Dough has picked up dirt particles
Then shower or wash the car again with a good microfiber cloth. Finally, put the piece of modeling clay back in the can or in an airtight bag. Finished!
Note: If the dough falls on the floor, the used piece unfortunately has to be removed and a fresh new one opened. The same applies if you can no longer find a clean spot!
- Can foreigners drive in Vietnam
- Which sport is better baseball or soccer
- How to say Daemon in Mandarin
- How do I arrange office cleaning
- Need INTPs company
- Which company offers a student internship?
- Why do prawns taste better than prawns
- How do you deal with hatred from people
- How can technology improve patient care
- How often should an adult woman take a shower
- Is bread butter healthy for exercise
- Has advanced China's aircraft carrier
- How bad did you fail
- What does hotel management include
- What if there are no rules
- Why does coffee sometimes smell like a cigarette
- Huawei is a big company
- Will sign Manchester United Usain Bolt
- Is the Caspian Sea really a lake?
- What are the elements of society
- What activities can a couple do together?
- Investing Really Makes You Rich
- What time do you have breakfast
- Can you compare the French and German mentality?