Why can't Europe deport illegal immigrants?
EU plans “charter flights” to deport illegal immigrants
Media are a pillar of democracy - as long as they can function well. Now, more than ever, we need unbiased, informed information about how - and why - the European Union works. This information should not be hidden behind a paywall. We continue to undertake to make our content available free of charge.
We know that our readers value our reporting. We know that journalism that reports on the EU in a clear and unbiased manner is essential for the future of the European Union.
And we know that your support is essential so that such independent and (free) free journalism can continue to exist.
Don't take the media sector for granted. The media were in a precarious position even before the coronavirus pandemic. And since people cannot currently meet, the industry is losing one of its main sources of income: events. EURACTIV is funded through a mix of revenue streams including sponsorship, online advertising, EU-funded projects and political debate events. All of these sources of income are affected by the current crisis.
As the media struggles to survive, disinformation flourishes and flourishes at the same time. We are already seeing a lot of scare tactics, fake news about the EU's reactions, and increasing threats to press freedom.
We have been providing free, independent, multilingual coverage of the European Union for over two decades. We continue to believe in Europe; and we hope you do too.
Your financial support at this critical time would enable our network of newsrooms across Europe to continue its work - at a time when Europe needs them most.
Thank you for supporting the EURACTIV media network!
- What was your most embarrassing school experience
- How many hours can a nurse work
- How old is Australia as a country
- A bankruptcy attorney is well paid rich
- How did you do your first 100 km
- Is mature love real
- Who wrote the first Bible
- Which countries accept tefl
- How to make soap powder
- Why are students so smart about teachers
- What is the SRS software requirements specification
- How did Islam fail you
- What should an inmate study while incarcerated
- What is a framework in programming
- What are some examples of Renaissance women
- What are the duties of a sommelier
- Music loses its value
- Is UCL a good university
- How much does crack cost
- Why are students so mean to teachers
- Which countries have banned single-use plastics?
- Tech internships are difficult
- Is Greta Thunberg Muslim
- High-order geniuses have empathy