Is IBA better than Fast in BSCS
BSc International Business
7 semesters (including practical semester, study semester abroad and practical thesis semester)
1 additional semester for the Fast Track option (MBA / Master's degree from a partner university)
Reutlingen and partner university abroad
Winter semester: September 15th (for freshmen only on October 4th)
Summer semester: beginning of March (for freshmen only on March 15th)
Winter semester: May 15 for foreign applicants (non-EU / EEA citizens) with a foreign university entrance qualification
July 31st for German and German applicants with equal status (EU / EEA nationals and foreigners with education)
Summer semester: October 15 for foreign applicants (non-EU / EEA citizens) with a foreign university entrance qualification
January 15 for German and German applicants with equal status (EU / EEA nationals and foreign students)
Important note: Due to Covid-19, there may be postponements or changes to the selection process in 2021. Please check our website regularly for the latest information.
First compulsory foreign language for all students: Business English
Second compulsory foreign language for German students: Spanish, French or Chinese
Second compulsory foreign language for international students: German
Optional foreign languages: Additional foreign language offerings via the Institute for Foreign Languages (if offered): Arabic, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, etc.
More information on foreign languages
210 (Bachelor of Science)
The International Business course encourages its students to acquire additional ECTS credits. Honor modules are also offered.
Bachelor of Science
Optional: additional MBA / Master’s degree from the partner university
Semester fee from summer semester 2019: € 167.30 for regular students (student union fee and administrative fee) and € 97.30 for exchange students
For applicants from non-EU countries: The state of Baden-Württemberg charges foreign students from non-EU countries a fee of € 1,500 per semester.
The MBA / Master's program at an international partner university (in the Fast Track option): approx. € 15,000 to € 60,000
The cost of living depends on your personal lifestyle. In general, however, life in the Reutlingen region is quite cheap for students. Housing and lodging costs are one of the biggest expenses. Students should have around € 750 / month at their disposal. Proof of sufficient financial means can be decisive for obtaining a residence permit.
German university entrance qualification (Fachhochschulreife, subject-related university entrance qualification, general university entrance qualification) / a foreign university entrance qualification equivalent to the German university entrance qualification and very good English language skills
140 per year (up to 70 places for non-EU students)
- Which characteristics define the matriarchy
- What strange things are there in society?
- Should children pay for their parents' retirement
- Jim Crow was a racist
- How do politicians create jobs
- What is a real lifestyle
- Is an open marriage all about sex?
- How effective is group work in schools
- How can I start learning Arduino
- What is a vashikaran specialist
- Why do we need the Bible today?
- Are you heartbroken
- What's an advice for freshmen year
- Which SF startups have the nicest offices?
- Why does life bring you to a crossroads
- Why do people emigrate
- How can you install air conditioning
- Every company has a human resources department
- How much does a tax advisor cost
- What do Koreans eat for breakfast
- Do PAP-IBs really support PAP
- How do I cure impatience and laziness
- Why do vaginas get sore after sex
- Is it permanent or temporary
- How reliable are Tribit Bluetooth speakers
- How rich is your country
- Santa uses GPS
- Why do they call generations
- What jobs do hackers have
- Why is society power
- Have you ever participated in an orgy?
- How can someone be a gay Christian
- Pakistan and Israel have diplomatic relations
- Will morality ever become superfluous?