What impact will Zhihu have on China?
No business in China without WeChat, Zhihu, Bilibili and Co.?!
Have you followed the current debate about the Chinese communication apps TikTok and WeChat? TikTok is very popular in this country. Probably the best-known and most important communication platform is probably the "super app" WeChat, which has become indispensable in both private and business life. Unlike in Germany, communication in the B2B area in China is almost exclusively via WeChat. Purchases, sales and payments take place via the app, which has around 1.2 billion active users worldwide.
How important is dealing with Chinese platforms for German companies in the China business? We would like to pursue this question in our live online seminar with marketing expert Theresa Stewart from storymaker.
The online seminar gives you an overview of the communication and marketing landscape as well as the relevant platforms in China. Our expert teaches you the stumbling blocks in communication and marketing about China and (abducts) you into the world of WeChat. The online seminar consists of two 75-minute sessions with a half-hour break in between.
- Overview of the Chinese communication and marketing landscape
- Stumbling blocks in communication and marketing about China
- Exemplary customer journey B2B
- WeChat as a marketing and sales tool
Theresa Stewart is Business Unit Director China at storymaker in Tübingen, the leading public relations agency for the Chinese market. Its well-known customers include high-tech companies such as ZEISS, Panasonic, SCHULER, Mercedes-Benz as well as the VDI and research institutes such as Fraunhofer IOSB and many others. Theresa Stewart gained her expertise during her many years in China for the German Center in Shanghai and Taicang. She is fluent in Chinese and has degrees in International Management and Chinese Studies.
This online seminar is part of an online seminar series. The first part "Successful virtual communication with Chinese / Asians" took place on October 5th and 6th, 2020.
However, each online seminar in the series can be booked individually. If you have booked both online seminars (seminars 1 and 2), you only pay a reduced price of 220 euros (instead of 260 euros).
Dates, venues and speakers
- Is it legal to discriminate against lawyers?
- Where is the longest platform
- Why don't all children get a free lunch?
- Why are my lips sticky
- Save funeral home dentures
- Uses NLP machine learning
- Airports can only accept cash payments
- What are good and bad carbohydrates
- What do most seniors agree on?
- What is the best indonesian dessert
- How is the Colombian national dish made
- Who offers the best employee management software
- Something wrong with Keanu Reeves
- How is scandium refined
- How do lemons affect the skin?
- Is TCS a blacklisted company?
- What if American slavery never existed?
- What is your secret fantasy
- Can I wash dishes in cold water?
- Why do parents beat up naked
- What's a crush on Telugu
- What's wrong with being a lesbian
- How do the French dress?
- Why do drones cause problems at airports?