The day care center damages children under three years of age mentally
The mental development of the child
On the way to a stable inner conception
From around the age of one and a half, children realize that objects can be the same or different sizes. You begin to differentiate and sort things according to certain properties and you can soon assign simple shapes such as circles or triangles with certainty:
- Your child likes to sort all sorts of things by shape, color, material, size, etc .: spoons on one side, forks on the other, wooden animals here, cars there.
- He takes pleasure in inserting molds into the correct opening on a mold board.
Towards the end of the second year of life, your child already has a stable inner conception of objects and actions that they memorize in their play. If something is not there, it can think of this object or another object simply gets its meaning:
- With his dolls and stuffed animals, your child can play small scenes from everyday life - the doll is given something to “drink” and the teddy bear is “fed”.
- A stick can be a spoon, a shoe can be a car, a box can be a ship.
Little by little, your child will develop the ability to imagine the result of an action without having to try it out in practice. But: Thinking and doing can still be confused. According to the motto “Thought, done”, your child then believes that they have already done what they only thought.
- Where does the name Christian come from?
- Which French dessert is your favorite
- Which countries want to join ASEAN
- Which is your special selfie
- Should the H 1B program be abolished
- What makes a place attractive to tourists
- What Are the Best Nursing Masters Degrees
- Do you like living in Colombia?
- Why are no demonstrators arrested for blocking streets?
- What should I know about good food
- Is Rotterdam safe
- Older women like younger women
- Why are Bengali to be found everywhere
- Do corporate taxes influence national income
- Is it Safe to Eat Bread Once a Week?
- Are all women the matriarchy
- How do INTPs deal with heartbreak
- Why does my sweat smell so bad
- What is restoration work in construction
- Which country is the AU
- Is the French baguette good
- Why does the ass smell
- What are some examples of recognition
- Which leads to a lack of motivation among employees
- Is forensics a science
- Why do we need jobs 1
- The government in Delhi is doing well
- Why is inclusive education important
- Facebook is owned by Google
- How long is Usain Bolt's step
- What is a modified tax return
- What is a vashikaran specialist
- What is meant by residential building
- What is your monetary value