Which teacher influenced you the most
sofatutor magazine student
Are you in class and have no idea about the topic? But you have to get a better grade in the subject. Try these tricks.
1. Slime is out. But casually mentioning to the teacher what you like about the lesson from time to time can work wonders.
2. Stand out positively. You do not want to be intruded by the teacher without being asked? Then it helps if you have already noticed him or her: Get in touch right after the start of the lesson and ask something - anything. Then you're off the hook. Because your teacher has the feeling that he or she has already attacked you during the lesson.
3. Smile. Every now and then, smile at your teacher. Your teacher will get a good impression of you. This also has a positive effect on your grade.
4. Behave yourself. Pupils who disrupt the class, constantly talk to their neighbors or do not listen do not make a good impression. This will also have an impact on the grading. So an important rule for good grades: Don't misbehave. And oh yes: Always smile nicely.
5. Report. That you get good grades with good oral cooperation is nothing new. But what to do if you have no idea what the subject is? You pretend to have them. The teacher just got on someone. Then get in touch at this very moment. He or she will think you're involved. But now it is first of all another student's turn. If he or she takes your turn afterwards, you simply repeat what has already been said in other words.
6. Nod. Your teacher explains something. Occasionally nod. This signals to the teacher that you are paying attention and thinking for yourself - even if your thoughts are completely different.
7. Friend of the teacher's favorite. Is there a student that your teacher is particularly fond of? Then you should get on well with him or her too. Just before the lesson begins, talk to this teacher from time to time so that your teacher will notice. Your teacher will put you in touch with him - tada and one more plus.
8. Don't constantly contradict. You don't always agree with the teacher. Don't let him or her feel it too often. Agree with your teacher once in a while. So he or she thinks you get along.
9. Play back the teacher's words. Have you made a note of what the teacher said at some point on a particular topic? Then just get in touch at the appropriate point and repeat that in other words. The teacher will have the impression that you are paying attention, even though you have actually only memorized one sentence on the subject.
10. Everyday stories. You don't really have a clue about the topic, but you have a story from your everyday life that fits the topic a bit? Then get in touch and tell them! But it has to appear as if the story fits really well into the lesson. It goes z. B. the balcony scene in Romeo and Juliet. Tell them that you saw a new movie in which a man was standing under a woman's balcony (although it may not be entirely true). Just say this is an example of the Romeo and Juliet balcony scene being featured over and over again in modern movies. Your teacher will believe that you have thought and internalized the material.
Conclusion: As you can see, there are a few ways you can outsmart your teacher. Unfortunately, they are not a substitute for study, but they may help improve your grade a little bit.
Cover picture: © igor.stevanovic / shutterstock.com
What to do now ...
- motivation in learning is the key to success! Get those now Motivational tipsin this video.
- Go to Journey of discovery and see how sofatutor can help you learn.
- Talk to your parents and test sofatutor 30 days long free.
More related articles
Election Challenge 2021: Shoot your own educational video and explain the federal election
In September the Germans put two crosses and elect a new government. Do you know how such a federal election works and what a compensation mandate is? If so, pull out your smartphone, explain it to others and win a new iPhone or other great prizes in sofatutor's election challenge. Was Angela Merkel Federal Chancellor all your life? [...]
These are the winners of sofatutor's Abitur challenge!
If the learning stress also has something good: sofatutor's Abitur challenge made inspiring & funny contributions, which of course are also influenced by Corona. We introduce the three winners. Spoiler: The winning teams have become! How do students learn for the most important exams of their school career when everything around them is different than usual? As […]
The 14 Best Learning Strategies For School: How To Achieve Your Learning Goals!
What is the best and fastest way to learn? You should be familiar with these top learning strategies in order to optimally prepare for each exam. Have you ever tried to talk to yourself? What do you want to know about learning strategies? Why are learning strategies important? The 14 best learning strategies at a glance 1. Index cards to review 2. Memory for school 3. Self-talk, [...]
Exam anxiety - these 11 tips will keep you relaxed
A little nervousness is part of every exam and even increases performance. However, if you have this feeling so severe that it paralyzes you, you are likely suffering from test anxiety. Here's what you can do about it. What is exam anxiety Typical symptoms of exam anxiety in children Causes of fear of tests and exams What [...]
8 learning techniques: this way you can better remember what you are studying at school
Are you practicing for class work, but can't remember anything? We'll tell you which eight methods and tricks you can use to improve your learning technique. Learning techniques: what is it? Learning techniques: what are they? Gaining an overview Understanding content instead of reading texts Taking notes Simulating a test Taking breaks SQR3 method Learning while sleeping Speed reading Visualization The curve [...]
Abi-Challenge: Win 2000 € for the Abitur!
You are on the home straight: Only a few more weeks and you finally have your Abitur in your pocket! In order to support you and your Abitur class, the learning platform sofatutor awards 2000 euros for the best post about your everyday learning! Filling the Abikasse with your mail The exam preparations are in full swing and you and your [...]
68 series and films for learning English
Regardless of whether you are just starting to learn English or are already a language professional: With these 68 English films and series, you can playfully improve your listening comprehension and expand your vocabulary. What do you want to know? That's why you improve your English by watching TV 8 tips: How to watch English films and series correctly 10 English series for [...]
9 tips for beautiful handwriting
Bad claw, scrawl, doctor's writing - those who write in a messy way don't make a good impression. In the worst case, even the grades suffer. These nine tips will help you develop beautiful handwriting. Why is proper handwriting important? Your own writing is often referred to as the "mirror of the soul". Therefore it can also be very individual. But at the same time it is a [...]
How do you design a poster for school?
Whether for a lecture or for the presentation of the results of group work - posters are popular in the classroom and with teachers. When designing, however, you should pay attention to a few things. Here you will find valuable tips on how to make your poster informative and visually appealing. 👀 No time to read? - Let the video explain it to you! 🙌 [...]
- Are SMU DE degrees valid?
- Who discovered salt for the first time
- How does the depreciation of the rupee affect foreign investments?
- Are the salaries of English Premier League players justified?
- What if you die in Skyrim
- What are the ethnic roots of Jamaicans
- How liberal is Turkey
- How to Identify Rare Postage Stamps
- How do I deal with egocentric siblings
- What are the causes of human longevity?
- How do you throw a great party
- What is a husband and a wife
- Which three foods do you love the most?
- What business is good for a student
- What are some examples of bad management
- Where can I buy bitcoins in Singapore
- Couples sleep naked at night
- Is GEC Bharuch good for electrical engineering
- What operations can the Singapore Command carry out?
- What do Americans think of Germans?
- What are the worst programming jobs
- Do you believe in the highest power?
- What is the legal definition of possession
- Disable women heterosexual relationships
- Bitcoin mining is a real job
- Visit the Trump Presidential Library
- What do poor people eat in Bangkok
- Is the air force dangerous?
- Which airline has the largest fleet?
- White people hate Mexican Americans
- Dish TV requires a satellite dish
- Who is the greatest leader you have ever met
- Why don't people learn from history