How does cold anger feel?
The four phases of anger: This happens within us
Rage and aggressiveness are the symptoms in this anger phase. This need to just strike, this feeling of bursting right away. If you experience it when you are alone, you also like to start shouting - for example in a traffic jam or when the train leaves under your nose and you will definitely be late for the appointment. But what to do with this anger when you are not alone? Does it make sense to venture out in society as well? "In the past it was said in the therapy scene: Anger is good! But today we know that it is not that easy. Just letting out feelings is of little use," says Andreas Knuf. "Because when we feel great anger, we like to provoke arguments or arguments might want to harm someone else. Strong feelings have occasionally like that much energythat under their influence we act automatically and become downright robots - often to our disadvantage and to the suffering of others. "Nevertheless, emotion researchers say you have to give the feeling space so that the brain has the chance to find the information that lies in the feeling , to integrate.
Because then this feeling has his Signal function fulfilled and can be inhibited. In this third so-called Escalation phase one is on highest level Anger, but at this very moment we have the opportunity to choose whether to express our anger or just to be quiet with it and not do anything. Because if there is a way to break the cycle of anger, it is the way of mindfulness. We go when we first perceive our feelings, secondly consciously feel and accept them, and then thirdly be able to deal with them with confidence.
- Why do people shy away from asking questions
- What is Tulsa OK known for
- What do teachers do at lunch
- Can we invest in Indonesia
- How do I become a software tester
- Is skipping breakfast okay all your life?
- Why do we need the Bible today?
- Where did the parties come from first?
- Is Leonardo DiCaprio religioes
- Does Maastricht have a problem with immigration?
- How is Columbia's math graduate program
- What can you say about Greek girls
- Is Poland a third world country
- What everyday activity gives you a rush
- Why don't countries give citizenship so easily
- What was the sexual orientation of Prophet Muhammad
- Sleeping owls
- Can an engineer research and how
- How should a 15-year-old behave
- Where can I hire a reliable copywriter?
- Can learn a 4-year-old calculus
- How is LNG transported worldwide
- Which country consumes the most bread?
- Why do we have to beat inflation
- It gets easier 1
- What kind of people are born leaders
- Is nursing a good job for boys
- How important it is to study demography
- Why is discipline important 3
- Can a single man get Canadian PR?
- What snakes are good to eat
- Can you live without paying taxes
- Is it normal to hate a language?
- Why does Fortnite Season 7 suck