What should everyone know about perfumes
What you need to know about perfume: Expert interview with Stefanie Hanssen from Frau Tonis Parfum
I've been looking for a new perfume for many months. I know exactly what I want, but so far I just haven't found anything that really blows me away.
Stefanie Hanssen felt the same way a few years ago. She just couldn't find a scent that she really liked, even though she knew exactly what she was looking for. And because no one really listened to her in the luxury boutiques and drugstores, she took the courageous decision in 2009 to open her own shop. In the Frau Tonis Parfum fragrance workshop in Berlin, she has since offered 36 manufactory perfumes, all of which are produced in the capital and contain only pollutant-free ingredients from Europe. The genius: All of these highly concentrated eau de parfums can be individually combined with one another. Linden, orange, rose, eucalyptus, patchouli ... So if you want to tailor your very own, personal fragrance that nobody else in the world has, you can create it yourself with the help of detailed advice (these taster courses are a great Christmas present, by the way) .
And because Stefanie Hanssen not only has a huge passion for fragrances, but also just as much know-how, I asked her all the questions that one always wanted to know about perfume, or should definitely know:
How do you find your individual signature fragrance? When and where do you apply perfume for best results? And are there really aphrodisiac or self-confidence-boosting fragrances? You will be surprised!
- Are there female sexual predators
- How bad is driving without a driver's license
- Will the cable be extinct in the future?
- Should I give up relationships
- What are the arguments for anarchy
- Are journeyman electricians paid well in Canada?
- What is an accountant job
- Why are cultural conflicts difficult to resolve
- Why do I crave raw red meat
- Why do so many firefighters develop cancer
- What is white vinegar made of
- How much do workers make with tips
- Where does HR recruit employees from
- How much English is spoken in China
- What is national debt
- Where should I invest 1000 rupees
- Are digital wallets safer or not?
- Will China collapse in 2031
- Compassion is love
- What was your best morning
- Is it possible to skip school completely?
- Mongolian women are attracted to Russian men
- What do you expect from a relationship
- Is life really easy